Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-20-13, 09:58 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad View Post
Latest delivery makes it a triplicate.
Wow... Really?

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-13, 10:15 PM  
BunnyHop

Yikes!

I'm sorry this is happening to so many, but in a weird way I'm glad I'm not the only one.

For me, it's just simpler to refuse it.

Plus, in light of the recent security issues with Target stores, I'm kind of holding my breath hoping I'm not going to be dealing with credit card issues further down the line.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-13, 10:25 PM  
rad

I'm never home when UPS backs up the Met-Rx-filled truck to my front step, but by now know darn sure what's in the box. It's as big as my booty and you can spot both a mile away.
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-13, 10:31 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

They should send me one by a mistake... They don't have my CC, so I wouldn't send it back! lol

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 12-20-13, 10:44 PM  
rad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
They should send me one by a mistake... They don't have my CC, so I wouldn't send it back! lol
Do you have a Met-Rx set?
Old 12-20-13, 11:18 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad View Post
Do you have a Met-Rx set?
No, I don't. They don't ship to Quebec. I've e-mailed then asking (when this thread started), and they told me they ship to Canada, with the exception of Quebec.

Old 12-20-13, 11:46 PM  
rad

I'm sorry; I read that the first time you wrote it. If you want to pay the postage from California, you can have this rig. Assuming VW hasn't charged me for this a third time, which honestly I haven't checked because I dread having to deal with it. Lol.
Old 12-20-13, 11:54 PM  
rad

OK, I checked - no debit to my statement. Do the research and let me know how to ship and if you think it is worth it for you and I will send it out tomorrow afternoon; otherwise it will have to wait until after X-mas, if you are interested.

eta: it's a plus that I don't have to wrap it.
Old 12-21-13, 01:45 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thanks rad! That's very kind of you! I'll check it out, and I'll let you know.

Old 12-21-13, 02:05 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Oh brother, I just had a second set delivered to me, too. I had thought maybe those of you who were getting second and third sets had called customer service about the slow delivery. I never called and yet here it is...
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180, vitamin world