Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-03-13, 03:24 PM  
nevertoolate

OK, so I ordered this morning using the new coupon code and the price came out to be $25.49. No tax and free shipping. I had to call customer service with a question about my shipping address and had a very positive, helpful conversation with the rep I spoke with. She said I would receive an email and tracking number when it shipped. I'm sorry for those of you who have had a bad experience, but so far I would give them a positive review. And the price is a steal. I would have ordered even without the most recent coupon discount.

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 04:16 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I really hope yours arrives. Mine just showed up! I was surprised by the size of the box....could the MET RX on the box be any bigger

Sherry
So jealous...had to call back again today to see the status of my 9-11-13 order. they tell me today that there was a problem with my credit card ( yet I had gotten an email confirmation and another email after that ) here there was a data error and I had to reorder it all over again and fight to have them give me the original deal I had on 9-11-13.
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 05:49 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPLYN61 View Post
So jealous...had to call back again today to see the status of my 9-11-13 order. they tell me today that there was a problem with my credit card ( yet I had gotten an email confirmation and another email after that ) here there was a data error and I had to reorder it all over again and fight to have them give me the original deal I had on 9-11-13.
i'm happy for everyone, including chaplyn, but not sure whether i want to bother with it. in my case, maybe it wasn't meant to be?

you'd think a vendor would want your business and maintain goodwill, but no. at the same time, i'd hate having to pound them for my order, you know?

as it is, i've gotten a couple of systems that i've barely used.

someone tell me that there's burpees in these so that i'll simply NOT resurrect my order.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 06:20 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

well, like a Die Hard Lemming, i ordered again.

this time, my email confirm matched my order screen.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-13, 01:18 AM  
rad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TrmE...W5_jCTFpA3FI_Q
rad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180