Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-11-12, 07:08 AM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Do any of you who have this system still have the email you got that tells you how to access all the forms, forums, etc. on the mymetrx.com website? Since I didn't buy from them, they didn't send it to me. I've called and emailed them on how to get access, with no luck. The guy on the phone gave me the tech issues email address, but they haven't responded.

If you do, please email or PM me. I'd really appreciate it. I want to get all that initial stuff done so I can start the program on Monday. Thanks!
Joni, I sent you an email with the link that I have.
Old 10-11-12, 08:22 AM  
pattyd0319

Joni O I remember getting a welcome email after I purchased the set. There is a basic membership and an additional premium membership that costs extra.

I have only managed to do the first two workouts and not followed the rotation yet as I've been mixing things up with classes at work. But I really, really like the first two workouts which are both total body conditioning. I like the instructor and it reminds me of a more polished version of Supreme 90 where it appears they try to keep everyone in sync. At times, I notice some of the participants are going too fast but the screen will cut to someone else and then they are all magically in sync. I appreciate that and find it less distracting.

I also really like the exercises chosen and the sequencing. I feel like every body part gets hit adequately but in a way that doesn't wear you out. Rather than do 4 exercises for each body part back to back, you do one exercise for each bodypart in one giant set, then a different group of exercises for each body part in the next giant set. So I don't end the workout feeling exhausted. And if I'm short on time, I can stop after one of the sets and still hit every body part.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 08:42 AM  
cam522

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
i caved on these after reading this thread. i ordered from their site. how long does it take to get these typically?? tia!!
If I'm not mistaken it was about a week.

...Cheryl
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 08:52 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Thanks katmom. I'm still trying to get registered. They must have tight security on who can register, since one of the links said that it had expired. It's probably based on your email address - they send you the link when you guy, you choose a password to go with the email address you used when you bought the system.

And, of course, there's a charge for a 'premium' membership. Gheesh.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 10:20 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

YAY - I got an email asking for some info for my account so they could set one up and send me the intro email with the link to register for the online community.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 04:30 PM  
ssa438
VF Supporter

Registration link

I had some issues when following the link they sent me
Once I entered my password it said invalid registration
Link or something like that. I went to my metrx.com
And logged In with my email and then lost password and was sent a reset link. I reset my password and everything worked. Good luck !
ssa438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 05:10 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I'll always have a soft spot for Metrx product because Bill Philips started them. He also got me going when he was doing those 12 week challenges. I actually thought I could win one. Ha, never made it. His books on eating and his exercise program were/ and are good. I know you will enjoy it. I hope they kept his philosophy when he left the company.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 08:32 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
I'll always have a soft spot for Metrx product because Bill Philips started them. He also got me going when he was doing those 12 week challenges. I actually thought I could win one. Ha, never made it. His books on eating and his exercise program were/ and are good. I know you will enjoy it. I hope they kept his philosophy when he left the company.
Wow, I thought he did EAS products and he did MetRx too?
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 08:35 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I think so. got me wondering but I think it was part of them. maybe not. My husband has some EAS stuff here also. Got me thinking now.

If I do a search would I look up just Bill Philips or Look up Met-rx. I don't know why I thought he did them to

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 09:09 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Yes, Bill Philips was involved with Metrx.

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180, s90, vitamin world