Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-12, 10:17 AM  
Missylizzie

I am really interested in these, but I really would like to know the times before ordering. Could someone please post all the times when you get a chance. Thanks a bunch.
Missylizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12, 02:16 PM  
katmom

I sent an email to the Met-RX 180 customer service regarding more detail as to the duration of each workout and received the same response as was on the site's FAQ (30-60 minutes). I sent another email back requesting more detail, but I do not anticipate a satisfactory reply.
Old 06-09-12, 06:31 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

I noticed that the price has dropped on this set from $120 to $90 (plus 25 bucks S&H) so I used Dawn's $25 off code and picked up the basic set for 90 dollars....no taxes for a change!
Old 06-09-12, 07:39 PM  
IrishOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
I noticed that the price has dropped on this set from $120 to $90 (plus 25 bucks S&H) so I used Dawn's $25 off code and picked up the basic set for 90 dollars....no taxes for a change!
I was willing to cave for $90, but the tax for NY was $9.90, I tried my parents address in PA and tax was $6.86.... Not that its a huge deal, but for now I will wait, I know the code Dawn posted is good until June 30....I guess I will wait for more reviews.
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-12, 09:45 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Can't wait to hear reviews on these.
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 08:01 PM  
mrsyancy

What is the $25 code.....if someone doesn't mind.....I thought I saw it somewhere but can't find it....Thx
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 06:55 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyancy View Post
What is the $25 code.....if someone doesn't mind.....I thought I saw it somewhere but can't find it....Thx
use promo code SP12MXM at checkout, code expires on June 30th

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 07:16 AM  
lorajc

I'm sorry I can't give more info on these yet, I've been working 9-10 hour days and I just got in another bad car accident after being in one just a month or so ago.....having some TRUE bad karma!! please pray for me or put some good Karma out in the Universe for me!!

I'm finally off tomorrow.....and I'm not SUPPOSED to lift weights, but maybe I'll do one of these and lift light.

I'll try to preview some tomorrow also since I'm off!! thanks for being patient with me!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 07:17 AM  
lorajc

oh....and I'm really pissed about the price drop. I might email them. Also, I know for a fact that the first Total Body is 1 hour (55") and that the cardio's are 30" each. More to come.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 09:48 AM  
mrsyancy

gibee thk u so much...

larajc....i would be a lil upset also....i almost bought it last week and thought i would wait a little bit longer and i'm so glad that i did.........the same thing happened to me with UY.....i bought it one week and the next week there was like free shipping or a discount or something like that....i didn't call them, but i wish i would have now....maybe they will work something out for u since u just bought it
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breakdowns, frank sepe, met-rx, met-rx 180, www.metrx180.com