Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-10, 03:59 PM  
juberann

LOVE Kelly Coffey-Meyer....................

I recently got Michele Carmichael's workouts and can't wait to do them but I am seriously addicted to Kelly Coffey-Meyer right now I mean, I automatically reach for her workouts, don't even think about it. I love the first in the 30 MTF series, WEIGHTS. LOVE,LOVE that standing ab work. I am waiting on LIFT and then I'll have them all, not sure about the Olympic Lifting but am open to trying it.
I simply love these 30 minute workouts and don't know what I would do without them right now (with my life being so busy). I havn't tried Circuit Burn yet but that's on the agenda for Friday, it looks tough but I'll be ready!!
Anyone doing a Kelly rotation? I rarely do rotations but Kelly's looks pretty good and very doable. Just wondering what you guys think about her current rotation on her site? Thanks Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 04:09 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Hey Judy,
I've been doing a few Kelly's too. Not really a rotation though. Earlier this month I did all of LIFT and Circuit Burn when I first got them. Both are great, but Circuit Burn was really fun. So I decided to pull out my other Kelly's and do them this week.

Today I did 30 Minutes Body Training! Excellent workout for just body weight exercises. The rest of the week will consist of 30 Min Kickboxing, Circuit Burn again and maybe LIFT again.

She packs a lot into 30 minutes, although I prefer to do both workouts together or if there is an hour long mix, I do that.

Definitely try Olympic Lifting. I thought it would be harder than it is, however, you need to pay attention to form. Luckily Kelly breaks down the moves, so it's easy to work towards.

Fun stuff!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 04:58 PM  
jloewe

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
I recently got Michele Carmichael's workouts and can't wait to do them but I am seriously addicted to Kelly Coffey-Meyer right now I mean, I automatically reach for her workouts, don't even think about it. I love the first in the 30 MTF series, WEIGHTS. LOVE,LOVE that standing ab work. I am waiting on LIFT and then I'll have them all, not sure about the Olympic Lifting but am open to trying it.
I simply love these 30 minute workouts and don't know what I would do without them right now (with my life being so busy). I havn't tried Circuit Burn yet but that's on the agenda for Friday, it looks tough but I'll be ready!!
Anyone doing a Kelly rotation? I rarely do rotations but Kelly's looks pretty good and very doable. Just wondering what you guys think about her current rotation on her site? Thanks Judy
You have no idea how it pains me, physically and mentally, to have to give her workouts up...Kelly is fantastic! I actually had to donate my DVD collection just so I wouldn't be tempted. I had a TON of vids from different instructors I had to part with...Kelly was the one I missed most, by a MILE!!
jloewe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 05:38 PM  
juberann

Why did you have to give up her workouts, jloewe?
Old 08-24-10, 06:55 PM  
jloewe

Quote:
Why did you have to give up her workouts, jloewe?
Long story short, medical reasons.
Old 08-24-10, 09:11 PM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

I did 30 Mins Kickboxing this morning. It's been awhile since I've done it and I loved it! I actually did the "hidden" premix. If you go under the Abs bonus chapter there are 2 workouts: each combines either KB 1 or 2 with the abs. It includes the warm-up and cooldown. The 1st is 44 mins and is perfect for busy days.

I love all of the other 30 Mins too, except I haven't done Body Training. Not big on all lower body workouts.

Ronnee
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 09:24 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by jloewe View Post
Long story short, medical reasons.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Old 08-25-10, 03:47 AM  
juberann

Thanks for the tip, Ronnee!! I love the Kickboxing workout,too especially the first one, havn't quite mastered the 2nd workout yet. That's another thing I love about Kelly, her workouts are such an awesome value and nobody does premixes like Kelly does when I buy other workouts now, I tend to compare them to Kelly's, the premixes, the value, how well the workout is put together and noone even comes close to her, imo
LIFT should be in my mailbox tomorrow, can't wait for PowerSculpting

Jloewe~ very sorry to hear that you are having medical issues. I hope everything is ok

Judy
Old 08-25-10, 06:35 AM  
jloewe

Quote:
Thanks for the tip, Ronnee!! I love the Kickboxing workout,too especially the first one, havn't quite mastered the 2nd workout yet. That's another thing I love about Kelly, her workouts are such an awesome value and nobody does premixes like Kelly does when I buy other workouts now, I tend to compare them to Kelly's, the premixes, the value, how well the workout is put together and noone even comes close to her, imo
LIFT should be in my mailbox tomorrow, can't wait for PowerSculpting

Jloewe~ very sorry to hear that you are having medical issues. I hope everything is ok

Judy
Things could be far worse, I am grateful that there are so many forms of exercise at all levels, so there really is something for everyone...it's about what I can do, not what I can't. There was something about Kelly though that I do miss, but not enough to put my health in jeopardy.
Old 08-25-10, 11:39 AM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnee View Post
I did 30 Mins Kickboxing this morning. It's been awhile since I've done it and I loved it! I actually did the "hidden" premix. If you go under the Abs bonus chapter there are 2 workouts: each combines either KB 1 or 2 with the abs. It includes the warm-up and cooldown. The 1st is 44 mins and is perfect for busy days.

I love all of the other 30 Mins too, except I haven't done Body Training. Not big on all lower body workouts.

Ronnee
Wow! I never knew that hidden premix was there!
I just did 30 Min KB today too. I did the 53 min total mix (or whatever its called). FUN!
Do you have any idea how long that 2nd Ab mix is?

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer