Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-15-09, 05:12 AM  
adrien_73

I ordered. I wasn't supposed to because I am trying to save $ to renovate my condo. I'm so weak.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-09, 05:21 AM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73
I ordered. I wasn't supposed to because I am trying to save $ to renovate my condo. I'm so weak.

My thinking on ordering:

If this is decent, it can be a nice option to Cathe's upcoming band workout. You could do a nice rotation of these, plus Cathe's. After STS, I will be in the mood for shorter, different workouts and I've been looking for a really good band workout. I'm going to try to get into my kettlebells again, but there's something about those that doesn't grab me.

At least, that's what I told myself at 5 a.m. :rolleyes:
Old 04-15-09, 05:59 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I'm guilty of announcing the mad rush. I posted on Stephanie's Facebook wall that I had just ordered and that there was a mad rush at VF. She didn't even know they were available for sale until then. I guess she does now
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-09, 09:05 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

I ordered...these will be fun in a rotation w/Barry's Bootcamp and the Dozois band workouts!
Old 04-15-09, 09:34 AM  
pfhanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by plcm111195
I caved! But there was no question. It was just a matter of whether I could wait till it was on air. I Stephanie!
Joanne, My thoughts exactly. I just went to QVC to see if they are offering free shipping on this today and they are not. I did not order, yet, but I will be. I am just holding off a little longer to see if they will be offering free shipping. I am off to do Stephanie total muscle shaping mix, which is one of my favorites, Pam.
Old 04-15-09, 09:54 AM  
juberann

Stephanie posted on her blog that she didn't know until yesterday afternoon that these were already available at QVC. Seems like sales are going very well for her, I am so happy about that!! I hope she sells out Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-09, 10:57 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i didn't read this entire thread, but has anyone found out why there's no clips?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-09, 11:13 AM  
lindseylu8

I ordered! I did JFA today and just love Stephanie! Cant wait to get these. I wonder if she will sell out before her air date?

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
lindseylu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-09, 11:15 AM  
TinaT

Ok... don't mean to be a downer...but...I'm not really thrilled over what I'm reading at her site. It looks as though everyone will need to warm-up and cool down/stretch on their own. I feel like I would be purchasing a "partial" workout.

I like having all of it included. So 20 minutes really means 30-40 minutes depending on how long these other elements take to add on. I guess if you used them as add-ons to other workouts that might not be too bad, but I usually don't do that. I know many of you do though, so is that why so many want to buy this set?
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-09, 11:26 AM  
pattyr

Both sets of pictures that she has posted from two of the DVDs both have one photo with a caption that it is from the warm up. I don't get the impression that you have to do your own warm up from her site at all.

Tags
powerfit, stephanie huckabee