Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-16, 06:56 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladolcevita0526 View Post
Thanks for the link. I watched the entire clip and the workouts are not for me at this stage of my life. They're great however, for someone older, sedentary, new to exercise or recovering from illness. I have a family member that fits into all of the above, so I think I'll recommend these to her.
Old 09-23-16, 05:15 PM  
Boots

I like the look of these workouts, especially for easier days when I don't feel like doing too much. I just wish the workouts were a little bit longer in length, but I guess you could combine a few of them together to get a good workout in.
Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-16, 09:59 AM  
BamaTanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
I like the look of these workouts, especially for easier days when I don't feel like doing too much. I just wish the workouts were a little bit longer in length, but I guess you could combine a few of them together to get a good workout in.
Looking at the Body Dynamix information sheet, it looks like that's the plan. In fact, it looks like quite an ambitious plan. Two days a week the scheduled workouts would take over two hours!

https://d1y8hfkrra5zh9.cloudfront.ne...EXVMGVVK7DFOXA

I'm interested, but I would have to adjust expectations. I aim for 30 minutes a day. Any more I consider a bonus!
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-16, 11:47 AM  
fagiles

I am interested in these but wonder about the music? Is there a return policy? I would purchase if the music is very upbeat.
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-16, 12:11 PM  
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaTanya View Post
Looking at the Body Dynamix information sheet, it looks like that's the plan. In fact, it looks like quite an ambitious plan. Two days a week the scheduled workouts would take over two hours!

https://d1y8hfkrra5zh9.cloudfront.ne...EXVMGVVK7DFOXA

I'm interested, but I would have to adjust expectations. I aim for 30 minutes a day. Any more I consider a bonus!
I hear you! 30 minutes a day is about all I have time for right now, and I am proud of myself for getting that in!
Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-16, 05:07 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagiles View Post
I am interested in these but wonder about the music? Is there a return policy? I would purchase if the music is very upbeat.
It's explained on the website, but it's a 30-day moneyback guarantee, less the $9.95 shipping. Of course, you also have to pay to mail them back.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-16, 08:00 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagiles View Post
I do not ave the originals from youtube but I do have the files with the audio replaced so doubt the original music was any good.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-16, 10:47 AM  
violingal3

I took one of her classes last year at the gym she teaches at, and the clip kinda reminded me of her class, although it was more stretch focused. As much as I love Debbie, I was underwhelmed, and feel the same about these workouts. I'll stick to SS and Sin6.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aging, body dynamix, debbie siebers