Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-19-21, 07:34 AM  
AnMrsDe

Cher, good luck tomorrow with the shot!

Beth, glad to hear you're feeling pretty good after the shot.

Thinking of Chrys....hope you're doing well!

T2B, Your Honor could've been on ST...we did have a free trial for that a couple months ago...I seem to forget which are on Prime and which are on ST!

Anyone else SUPER EXCITED about Cathe's *possible* new workouts with the bands?? Loved reading about that this morning!!!!! Yay!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 10:56 AM  
amg

Beth - Thanks for the info on 4DS! I will keep watching for it in Cathe's deals and grab it then. I mainly have Cathe's newer workouts but would like to pick up some older ones especially with so much content in the set.

AnMrsDe - Yes, SUPER EXCITED especially because I plan to pick up the bands with the dvds. I watched the clip a few times yesterday and loved what I saw. Great job on your elliptical bargain!

I spent yesterday cleaning up my workout area and re-organizing it to make room for Cathe's round mat. It is finally set up for streaming on the tv!!! I hated streaming on my kindle or laptop.

Waves to everyone!
Old 04-20-21, 05:36 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Cher, good luck tomorrow with the shot!

Anyone else SUPER EXCITED about Cathe's *possible* new workouts with the bands?? Loved reading about that this morning!!!!! Yay!
AnMrsDe, thanks so much. They called and changed my appointment from 5:15 pm to 12:45 pm. Sounds good to me, I just want to get it done.
I’m interested in Cathe’s new dvds. I’m wondering what the presale price will be for the dvds and bands since I don’t have any of those yet.

amg, enjoy your new mat!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-21, 05:03 AM  
Cher

Doing pretty good after getting my 2nd vaccine yesterday. My arm is sore but not near as sore as the with the 1st vaccine.
Old 04-21-21, 06:30 AM  
amg

Cher - so glad to hear the 2nd vaccine is going better than the 1st
Old 04-21-21, 04:44 PM  
AnMrsDe

Cher, glad the vaccine went ok and hope you're still feeling fine. With the first one, I got a bruise but not with the 2nd! Weird!

amg, hope you'll enjoy your new mat! It makes stretching all the better - and yes, streaming to a big TV, of course!!

Cindy, did you ever come up with a "plan B" to order a mat without DH's knowledge?

~~~Waves~~~ Hope everyone is doing well. We had a "winter lapse" this week with SNOW (all melted now) and cold temps....OF COURSE, just in time for my garage sale!!
Old 04-22-21, 04:28 PM  
Dontmindthemess

AnMrsDe Congratulations on your elliptical! It’s so exciting to get a new piece of equipment. I’m feeling you with your winter relapse! It was 70 yesterday and we woke up to wind chills in the 20s this morning. Thankfully no snow. Good luck with your yard sale! Bet you have extra stuff since there probably wasn’t one last year.

Cher Doesn’t it feel good to be vaccinated? It’s awesome you didn’t have any side effects with the second shot.

Have a great day everyone!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-21, 05:38 AM  
Cher

Ugh, well I did end with the very tired side effect from the vaccine. I ended up so tired Wednesday from the vaccine Tuesday. All I could do was lay on the couch any chance I got. Thank goodness yesterday was better. Jane, it does feel great though to be vaccinated and done for now that’s for sure.
Old 04-25-21, 09:30 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I seem to have energy one day, then be wiped out the next. I was able to do short walks twice last week - any improvement is good.
Cher, I'm glad you are through the side effects of the vaccine.
Jane, we were in the 60s, and then had snow two days this week
AnMrsDe, congrats on the elliptical! Awesome!
amg, good job reorganizing and settin gup streaming!
T2B, we are trying to get through the Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Marvel). We have only been watching that and WandaVision recently.
Beth, I hope you are all better from your shot now.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-21, 04:12 PM  
AnMrsDe

Good to hear from you, Chrys! I hope you keep taking it easy; it sounds like it is taking a lot out of you. (((Hugs)))

Cher/Beth, hope you're feeling back to your normal selves by now.

Hope Luv2WO is doing ok...she hasn't updated her log in quite awhile....

Thanks, Jane! Ya, sometimes you just have to 'bite' when you see stuff at a sale that you would like! Love how low impact the elliptical is and that I can go pretty far in 30 min. that is comparable to an outdoor walk. Are you still liking your bike? Good job on getting in some Yvette's again...just love her workouts!!

May (can you believe it?) thread:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...66#post2923266

Waves to all~~~~Have a great rest of the week!

Tags
just the workouts