Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-18-21, 07:11 PM  
weener
VF Supporter

I have the Arena Strength bands I bought from Amazon last year. I'm glad Cathe is coming out with DVD(s) for using these. These are great for travel - the booty bands and body bands. Now maybe I can get more use with these, even though Arena Strength does have a facebook page and they have an app. DVD's work better for me

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
weener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 07:24 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Sign me up for both, especially the fabric band workout!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 11:52 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

These look fantastic!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 07:10 AM  
AnMrsDe

Oh, I am SO in!!! Yay, more band work!!

Good find, Linda!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 07:37 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

I wish I liked band work. I can never get them situated fast enough to keep up with Cathe, I don't like the way they rub against me (doing overhead tricep extensions for example) and holding them hurts my hands. I'm sure these will be good workouts though...
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 09:45 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Anyone else anxiously awaiting the newsletter that comes out on Mondays? It usually shows up around 10a EST but I haven't seen it yet.....crossing fingers that she announces something!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 10:01 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Yes, 2 new dvds on the way!

and filming is complete so what we saw are brief clips of the workouts!!!!!!

Announcing Cathe's New Workouts & Boss Bands & Loops
Hi Everyone! Do you love surprises?! Well, I’ve got a great one for you!!! Not only am I launching two brand new products, but I’ve also just finished filming two brand new low impact workouts to go with them!

I’m excited to introduce you to my brand new fabric Boss Bands and fabric Boss Loops! These fun products will kick your band workouts to the next level and to get you started with them I’ve created two all-new workouts! Let me tell you a bit more about them:

BOSS LOOPS: GLUTES & CORE

Are you ready to up your glutes game?! This intense low impact workout using Cathe’s new fabric Boss Loops will attack those legs, glutes, and core from all angles with challenging standing and floor work EXERCISES and some sweaty cardio pushes sprinkled in! Boss Loops are also great to grab on the go when you want a solid lower body workout while traveling. Don’t underestimate the power of this fabric resistance! Your lower body and core will surely be talking to you when you’re done!

BOSS BANDS: TOTAL BODY

Time to put down your weights and grab your Boss Bands! This total body low impact workout is a whole new challenge for your muscles and your mind! We all know that weights are great and they will always be a staple in our fitness lifestyle, but a well-rounded strength and endurance routine requires us to mix things up to challenge our muscles in different ways. The new Cathe fabric Boss Bands will call on your muscles to perform in new ways from head to toe through a variety of compound movements and resistance variations. Great for at home or on the go, these Boss Bands will add a whole new dimension to your fitness routine and are the perfect workouts to take with you when you travel!

How’s all that sound?! I hope you’re as excited about these as I am! They were so fun to create and I can’t wait for you to try them.

BOSS PRE-SALE & BEHIND THE SCENES INFORMATION

Today, we will begin to tell you about Cathe's new low impact workouts and her Boss Bands & Loops. But make sure to keep checking our website and social media sites for more details and pics as today is only the start of the story.

We think you will be glad to know that there will be 9 different bundle options available once our Boss Band & Loops presale begins. There will be options for those who only want the bands & loops, - a great option for our streaming customers. We also will offer bundle options that include the two new DVDs or Digital Downloads or both with our new Boss Bands & Loops. This will all be made clear on our pre-sale landing page that will be released once the presale begins.

We will send out a separate solo email and make announcements on our website and social media sites just as soon we are ready to take pre-sale orders.

Though it's hard to predict because of the Pandemic, we estimate DVDs and our new Fabric Boss Bands & Loops to be in stock toward the end of July. However, it is possible your pre-sale order will be ready before or after our estimated date. We will keep you updated, as we always do, as we know more.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 10:03 AM  
suzanne63

Oh I am sooooooo happy and excited for these. I can't wait to see more
suzanne63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 10:15 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

VFers are such great sleuths! You all are good ! I have not used Cathe in quite some time, but I was intrigued by this thread. As soon as I saw Cathe's email in my IN BOX, I had to open it. I was like "Wow - VFers nailed it!!" Band workouts, and the workouts are already filmed. Great sleuthing!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 10:48 AM  
star117

all the bands are fabric! yea! looks like 3 levels of long bands and 2 levels of booty bands. Will prob need gloves from looks of it. I think she filmed these when she filmed perfect 30 - just a suspicion based on cast members!
Edit: nope! These were just filmed last week on the 13th! She popped in a fb group and told us that! Editing then now!
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale