Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-14, 03:50 PM  
LauraBella

Storage delima. Need suggestions for making room for a mini-tramp.

I realize this is a long shot, since you can't see my place. But I want a mini trampoline.... If I can make room for it under the bed. Which means relocating about 100 shoes.

Give me your BEST space making solutions!
Old 01-06-14, 04:05 PM  
Kitten

I live in a small house,so I use many storage devices. Some of my favorites for the bedroom are storage ottomans( they hold a lot,can be used to sit on, and look nice), and the closetmaid 9 unit cubicles( again they hold/hide a lot especially if you buy the optional fabric drawers and they stack meaning you can put another 9 on top and have 18 spaces).
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-14, 04:41 PM  
PrairieGem

Any free wall space? Can you hang the mini-tramp on the wall and put a curtain over it?

...Or find 50 barefoot friends?
Old 01-06-14, 05:09 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Get one with legs that unscrew. That makes it a lot smaller and pretty flat. You'll have a lot more storage options. (Actually, I'd guess they all have legs that unscrew.)
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-14, 06:35 AM  
daimere

One of my friends actually puts a blanket on hers and adds a pillow too it as a seat for guests! I love the idea myself which is why I want a trampoline too!
daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-14, 06:53 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Any space under a couch? If so, you can get the folding kind, but beware--these require the removal of the legs and a procedure to fold. I bought that kind and ended up finding some space in a closet after all, because it's a pain to take the legs on and off and fold it up.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-14, 06:53 AM  
violingal3

I just lean mine against a wall where it's out of the way.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-14, 07:54 AM  
Judith L
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
I just lean mine against a wall where it's out of the way.
Ditto. I know I probably wouldn't use mine if it wasn't ready-at-hand-to-use. I keep mine in the kitchen leaning against a counter. This way I can get in some time on it while waiting for water to boil, etc.
Old 01-07-14, 08:12 AM  
horsemom2

Personally, I would just leave it out so I could bounce on it throughout the day.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-14, 10:59 AM  
mmis29

My house is a cookie cutter New England raised ranch with nearly zero storage space. I have found three homes for my Urban Rebounder, the kind that has the legs that fold down. It was behind a dresser for a bit, which did result in it pushing the dresser out just a *little* more than I would like but no big deal. I have also had it behind a couch that had a high back. It's current home is in the small hallway where one enters the basement door and then goes into the house. Doesn't take much space at all, just a few inches out.

As another poster mentioned, folding can be a pain but unless you rebound a lot, IMO, it is worth the few minutes it takes to save the space.