Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-14-20, 02:59 PM  
amg

Core de Force

Core de Force was recommended to me on Amazon. So, I read the review threads and watched a clip but am still on the fence about buying. I was thinking they may be good to use once a week mixed in with strength or metabolic workouts. I am fine with them being intermediate.

So, is anyone still using these workouts? Did anyone find them fun?

Thanks!
Old 09-14-20, 03:09 PM  
Malinda

I think I may be in the minority here, but I loved them and still use them all the time. I did a rotation when they first came out and my core and upper body toned up considerably. I think you definitely get out what you put in to these workouts. You can do a lower-key version, without all of the impact and with less power, or you can really amp everything up with full impact and weighted gloves. There is a modifier in every workout.

I know a lot of people had a problem with Joel and Jericho doing almost everything in "dominant stance". I found this a very easy fix, by just doing the second half of each round on the opposite side. Every so often I would get tripped up on a combo when I switched sides and they didn't, but it's a workout for your brain, too, which is good!

I usually do at least one CDF workout every week. They make me happy and I always feel them the next day, especially the two longer workouts.
Old 09-14-20, 04:29 PM  
amg

Thanks Malinda! I appreciate the tip to change dominant stance. I think you have helped me decide to give the set a try.

The clip looked fun to me. I definitely need something new that's fun to add into my week and different from what I already have. Good to know it can be modified so easily.
Old 09-14-20, 05:14 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Another one in the minority here. I enjoyed it. I don't usually pick them up bc I keep forgetting. Maybe I'll add it this week...
hdw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-20, 05:20 PM  
clerkin11

I liked these too!!
I need to pull these out!!
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-20, 05:50 PM  
Mickey12

I have the set and I liked them because they're something different. I got them really cheap when Beach Body was having crazy sales (to liquidate their DVD inventory I think). I don't know if I like them enough to pay a lot for them though. I have only done them once. I put the set away and haven't returned to them.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-20, 05:58 PM  
amg

Thanks for all the replies! I want something different to add to my week and these seem like they will be a good fit.

My Amazon points should cover a good bit of the price so I don't feel like I am paying full price. Lol

Tags
beachbody core de force, core de force