Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-18, 06:25 AM  
starbelly

I let my subscription lapse at the end of October for the same reason. I had been a subscriber for years and really enjoy her workouts, but new videos have been few and far between since she left that sunny workout room. Granted, under the old pricing it was only $80/year, but I have done many of the videos so many times that I have memorized her patter and that money can be used for other things.

For those thinking about subscribing-- the content is really good and her alignment pointers are excellent. I preferred the full body workouts from the earlier period and the longer targets from the sunny room to the weird white space featured in the more recent offerings.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 07:06 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I too loved that sunny room in Florida when she filmed there. I hope all is well with her and she's just taking time to be with her family, but it is a definite change from the early days when she posted frequently to the private Facebook group and added new streaming content regularly.

I resubscribed for a couple of months this past year, but let it lapse after I realized there hadn't been much new content added at all in the last year.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 05:09 PM  
daimere

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
I think it depends on how much you enjoy the content that is already on SBF. I was a member for a long time during the period when she was in the bright, sunny room and it seemed like there was a new video every week. When she switched to the darker room without windows, I ended up canceling my membership after awhile because I didn't enjoy those workouts as much. I don't know why Suzanne isn't filming workouts anymore, although I do know that she had eye surgery several months ago and I believe she is recovering from a leg injury, although I could be mistaken. If you still enjoy the content and/or the challenges, then I would keep it. If you aren't using it, then I don't think you will miss it that much if you cancel. I understand that it's hard to let that subscription go. When I was subscribed 4 or 5 years ago the FB page was super active and Suzanne was always posting things, and I really loved her message. I really appreciate it when streaming instructors make an attempt to build a community of people that use their workouts.
She has an injury and is healing from the last I heard. But some people on the FB group are asking if she would please have people guest spot.
daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 05:26 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

This is really sad to hear. I let my subscription go in October. I didn't realize that she has not posted new content for quite some time now. I hope that whatever her injury is, she is healing and she will be back soon

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 11:18 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

I love the sunny little Florida room too! Those are consistently my very favorite SBFs!
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-18, 12:20 AM  
sillygirl

There's now a 9-day stretch plan/rotation in the member site that includes all Suzanne's Christmas Stretches...

I would buy them if she put them on DVD!!
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote