Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-25-18, 05:42 PM  
Sharaz

Wearbands 30% off + free shipping

https://wearbands.com/collections/co...eid=64d7a9d8dc
Old 11-25-18, 10:11 PM  
daimere

I keep hoping Hilliard Studio method will have a sale on DVDs. I keep hounding them on IG for it.
daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-18, 12:11 AM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

T-Tapp has their Cybermonday sale on now with everything on sale from 15% - 50% (BOGO), including digital workouts.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-18, 01:33 AM  
janice

Master Class - BOGO

Not quite physical fitness, but a great deal.

https://www.masterclass.com/

Usually $180 all access pass for the year, but is now buy one get one free so $90 each.

Wish I could find someone to share this but no one IRL is interested.

Anyone here on VF?

Email or PM me!

Janice
janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-18, 01:50 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
You have to actually get all the way to check out, right before pressing the Buy button . I said the same thing lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Thanks Bubbles! That did trick!
Did this deal end? I just tried this, and all the way until the end, the price stayed the same. I was trying to order "Bounce".

edited to add: was I supposed to start from Suzanne's site first (which takes you to Amazon)? I tried that way too, and same thing - went all the way until "place my order" and the price stayed the same.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-18, 08:50 AM  
Pam

Barz-It does sound like Suzanne Bowen’s Sale has ended. You do have to start at her website and at the last page on Amazon, just before you hit Buy, the 30% is deducted. I got her Fire DVD.
Old 11-26-18, 10:52 AM  
lizr

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
There is a deal, $149 but it’s for new subscribers only.
https://barre3.com/subscription?utm_...t=B3OnlineSale

And no more gift card that you can keep and use when you are ready. Bummer.
My annual doesn't expire until the end of Feb so that's a huge bummer about the gift card. Also, clicked on the annual offer and got a message that said 'apologies but it's for new subscribers only'. I like the workouts but I don't do them enough to justify paying $340.
lizr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-18, 12:10 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizr View Post
My annual doesn't expire until the end of Feb so that's a huge bummer about the gift card. Also, clicked on the annual offer and got a message that said 'apologies but it's for new subscribers only'. I like the workouts but I don't do them enough to justify paying $340.
It might work if you use another email.
I haven’t tried because I also have a gift card overlap. Last year they had a sale in the spring so maybe you will get lucky.

It isn’t actually usually $340 for the year. I think it is more like $300, still high but they base the markdown on the monthly price so it seems like it’s half off the year but really isn’t. I do think it’s nice that they don’t tack on the props and shipping for the extra $20 like usual, but I agree the gift card was great.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-18, 01:30 PM  
Marisa

I have been paying $29/ month so for me it ends up being $348/ year. They are being sort of evasive on their instagram, saying existing customers should contact online support with any questions about getting in on the discounted subscription, without saying outright that they are honoring the sale price. They are also saying that they will be coming out with “something exciting” for existing subscribers in mid December. Not sure if this will end up being as good as 57% off though.

Last edited by Marisa; 11-26-18 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Added info.
Marisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-18, 02:03 PM  
prettyinpink

Suzanne Bowen is offering one month of streaming for $1 with code Cyber2018.

Very nice deal!
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote