Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-13-14, 04:59 PM  
marya

Warmest Welcome to Collage Forum Emigrees

I was MEG on the Collage Forum. I emigrated to VFF in 2009-2010, around the time I seriously took up kundalini yoga. Although I didn't often post at Collage in the intervening years, I have fond memories of that forum. I know how heart-wrenching the sudden unanticipated loss of Collage has been for you, and I hope that very soon VFF will feel like home! A very warm welcome to all of you!
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 05:31 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I haven't visited the Collage forum in ages. But I also want to welcome all the new members or lurkers coming from Collage. I know that I would feel "lost" if VF wasn't around.
Old 03-13-14, 05:56 PM  
Eibhinn

I was thinking of starting a thread like this - at least when the Collage forum actually disappears. Thanks for doing this, Marya

And welcome, Collage folks! I hope you enjoy Video Fitness as much as I have over the years. It'll be great to have some new perspectives around.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 07:57 PM  
loverly7

Welcome all!!! It's sad that Collage is ending so you have to be here. But I must say that VFers are some of the friendliest, most compassionate, and insanely crazy about fitness videos bunch I have ever seen online. Everyone is most welcome here and I can't wait to "meet" some of you.
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 08:37 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverly7 View Post
Welcome all!!! It's sad that Collage is ending so you have to be here. But I must say that VFers are some of the friendliest, most compassionate, and insanely crazy about fitness videos bunch I have ever seen online. Everyone is most welcome here and I can't wait to "meet" some of you.
^ What she said!

Welcome!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 10:30 PM  
laurajhawk

It's been warming my heart all day long to see the various Collage check-ins spinning up here. I'm so happy for our welcoming community and so glad to see all the new arrivals!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:09 AM  
lrb04

Welcome to VF!!

You will like it here!!
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:11 AM  
Leonana

Thank you!

Although I have posted here in GD, I had never posted in a check-in before. It's nice to be able to post with my Collage friends in the Anything Goes check-in.
Old 03-14-14, 12:22 AM  
Vantreesta

Thank you so much, ladies! It has been an upsetting week, to say the least, but I hope we will find a happy forum home here with you all! Your welcoming committee is very much appreciated! I've been posting on the Collage forum since probably 2002 or so, so that is a big piece of my fitness world that I will really miss.
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:45 AM  
lrb04

I occasionally post on GD but I am always over at the check in section! Besides the Collage Check ins you all started here & I must say one who check ins, it is nice to see more of them! Feel free to join other check ins that you might like to try!
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage forum