Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-15, 08:54 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

REVIVING OLDER THREAD!!

In light of the current 20% discount for these dvds, a quick question or two. Are the dvds chaptered? And are you all still using these and still find them effective? TIA
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-15, 11:15 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
REVIVING OLDER THREAD!!

In light of the current 20% discount for these dvds, a quick question or two. Are the dvds chaptered? And are you all still using these and still find them effective? TIA
Thanks for the tip!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-15, 12:10 PM  
smokybubbles

Yes they are chaptered. I have Total Body Sculpt, Total Body Workout and Band Sculpt and I absolutely love these workouts. In the past year I've added barre for my strength workouts and find that I am less sore than when I used to lift heavy weights. I just don't like being that sore anymore (I'm 48) plus I look forward to these workouts! I still love my cardio & weight workouts, like Michelle Dozois new ones & 21DF Extreme, but I just can't do them everyday.
I even ordered the Powerful Pregnancy one and am really looking forward to getting it, I just can't get enough of their workouts honestly. As far as being effective, they really work the core. I love their plank work, so challenging and I am feeling stronger and leaner through my abs and waist.
Kathleen
smokybubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-15, 02:01 PM  
momofcha

Does anyone have the new power download? Is it worth it?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-15, 08:29 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokybubbles View Post
Yes they are chaptered. I have Total Body Sculpt, Total Body Workout and Band Sculpt and I absolutely love these workouts. In the past year I've added barre for my strength workouts and find that I am less sore than when I used to lift heavy weights. I just don't like being that sore anymore (I'm 48) plus I look forward to these workouts! I still love my cardio & weight workouts, like Michelle Dozois new ones & 21DF Extreme, but I just can't do them everyday.
I even ordered the Powerful Pregnancy one and am really looking forward to getting it, I just can't get enough of their workouts honestly. As far as being effective, they really work the core. I love their plank work, so challenging and I am feeling stronger and leaner through my abs and waist.
Kathleen
Great information, thanks so much. (I think ).
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hilliard studio method, hsm