Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-02-13, 12:44 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Wait a minute...from the language used below (copied from this link: http://www.fusionfitness.com/may-5th...lden-year-sale/) it sounds like the sale is only at both studios - not online. Only the five class package will be available for purchase online. Am I reading this right?!

Quote:
Golden Year Sale — Saturday & Sunday

As if we want to be the only ones celebrating our b-day, we have a gift for YOU too! These deals will be good at both studios, but only for the weekend!

* Buy one, get one 50% all Lulu

* Dream Body Series 5 DVD Set: $50

* Original Dream Body DVD 50% off

* Fusion Golden B-Day Tank: $25

* 5 Single Classes for $25 (this shiny golden deal will also be available online Saturday and Sunday)
Old 05-02-13, 01:12 PM  
bella121

Hmmm...That is confusing. From the FB post, it seems like it would be all available online, as they said something like "good news for you out of towners".

Why would an out of towner be interested in 5 single classes if they live nowhere near the studios?
bella121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 01:14 PM  
dori526

I saw this on the facebook page as an answer to someone asking how to order:

Fusion Fitness on saturday and sunday our online store will be updated with the two specials, so just purchase online for at the sale price also available in both studios.
lyla- the special golden year fusion tanks will be available to buy in the studios (not online) for $25 sat and sun only. limited edition!
dori526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 01:18 PM  
mrsyancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella121 View Post
Hmmm...That is confusing. From the FB post, it seems like it would be all available online, as they said something like "good news for you out of towners".

Why would an out of towner be interested in 5 single classes if they live nowhere near the studios?
Could someone that's on their FB page ask and clarify? Bc that wouldn't make sense for out of Towners to be able to benefit from classes that they don't live close to.

I was all excited.....now not so much if that's the case
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 01:19 PM  
caligurl

i'm not on their FB page... but anyone is allowed to read it... someone asked about ordering and this was their answer:

Quote:
on saturday and sunday our online store will be updated with the two specials, so just purchase online for at the sale price also available in both studios.
lyla- the special golden year fusion tanks will be available to buy in the studios (not online) for $25 sat and sun only. limited edition!
editted: OH... see that dori 526 beat me to that!
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 01:20 PM  
mrsyancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dori526 View Post
I saw this on the facebook page as an answer to someone asking how to order:

Fusion Fitness on saturday and sunday our online store will be updated with the two specials, so just purchase online for at the sale price also available in both studios.
I think we were typing around the same time....thx for the clarification......excited again
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 01:21 PM  
violingal3

That's an awesome deal! I would be annoyed, but I've had this set for a while and have gotten so much use out of it I'm ok with it... I just wish they'd respond to Sue's post and tell us more about the new set already!!!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 01:49 PM  
CharM

$50 sounds like a steal!

Some threads that might help those who are still on the fence. I'm on the fence with everything lately. I might make the fence my permanent home.

weights used:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=189852

results:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=190751

kicked it to the curb:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=192094

Last edited by CharM; 05-03-13 at 02:06 PM. Reason: deleted a thread that related to the individual dvd, not the set
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 02:13 PM  
mtngoat

Wow - what a great deal! Sorry for all those who have already bought it - that always hurts when a previous purchase goes on sale.

Does anyone know about shipping to Canada? Will they do it? Cost? (Not on fb - has that been addressed there?)

This will make me break my very short-lived no-buy promise.

Thanks, Lori

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 02:17 PM  
junico

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
Wow - what a great deal! Sorry for all those who have already bought it - that always hurts when a previous purchase goes on sale.

Does anyone know about shipping to Canada? Will they do it? Cost? (Not on fb - has that been addressed there?)

This will make me break my very short-lived no-buy promise.

Thanks, Lori
Just checked before and shipping to Quebec was 20$$ Flat box rate
stephanie
junico is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body