Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-01-17, 02:02 AM  
boukilisa

Does anybody still go to YaYas?

I haven't been there in so long that I honestly can't even remember my screen name or login.

I'm thinking about signing up with a new name so I can trade or buy workouts. But first I wonder if anybody even goes over there anymore.
Old 04-01-17, 04:09 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

no. the trade forum is not very active.

VF Roost on Facebook is the place to trade and buy.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 07:01 AM  
bubbles76

I haven't been there in forever because it stopped being active. I've had a few successful buys over there and one unsuccessful one. No trades ever. I do all my trades here, and I go to VF Roost to buy or sell. I guess it's a pain if you don't want to sign up for FB, but I don't think anyone visits YaYas anymore. I think traffic went down because they were having issues with ads or viruses popping up.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 08:26 AM  
Janine

I stopped going a long time ago after picking up a virus on the site. Loved the site but was scared to go back.
Janine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 08:32 AM  
sciencelady

Haven't been there in years....
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 08:57 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Same here. Haven't been there in years. Try VF Roost, it's great for buying and selling workouts!
Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 12:10 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I haven't been there in years either. I used to sell a lot of DVDs there. I'm not sure I could even find it now, and certainly don't remember how to log in. I think there was some kind of event that caused an upheaval in moderators, etc., and it was never the same.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 01:21 PM  
jusca

I signed up years ago. If I am remembering the correct site, I remember the url being difficult to remember unlike vf forums and I never went there after the first visit.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 01:29 PM  
Lannette

For a while it was riddled with Trojan and other really nasty viruses. That cured my desire to visit.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 04:10 PM  
Dabbadooey

I ruined a computer from a virus on that site.
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote