Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-17, 04:23 PM  
CharM

I go there to see what's for sale.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 04:26 PM  
rhbrand

I'm there about daily. Never a problem with any viruses for me.

Its slow, and the sale forum is very slow. I do wish the forum in general was a little more active, but oh well.
Old 04-02-17, 01:35 AM  
boukilisa

Thanks everyone. I also stopped going because of all the viruses and trojans. If traffic is super slow over there it's not worth the risk to me.

Thanks for the info on VF Roost.
Old 04-02-17, 12:11 PM  
Eibhinn

Twice my Internet security software identified malicious code/attacks on Yayas, so I never went back. I never visited the forum and, even in aggregate, the amount of money I'd save buying used versus new DVDs would never make up for the potential loss of my computer, data stored on it, or my personal information. I didn't ever receive any acknowledgement of the security breach from the site administrators, or explanation for how it had been resolved, which to me was a pretty good indication that it's too risky of a site to visit. A shame, because I got some good deals there, but like I said: they would have to be incredibly good deals to be worth the risk.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-17, 11:19 PM  
boukilisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhinn View Post
Twice my Internet security software identified malicious code/attacks on Yayas, so I never went back. I never visited the forum and, even in aggregate, the amount of money I'd save buying used versus new DVDs would never make up for the potential loss of my computer, data stored on it, or my personal information. I didn't ever receive any acknowledgement of the security breach from the site administrators, or explanation for how it had been resolved, which to me was a pretty good indication that it's too risky of a site to visit. A shame, because I got some good deals there, but like I said: they would have to be incredibly good deals to be worth the risk.
+1 Well said.