Old 11-29-16, 03:05 AM  
boukilisa

When will these ship?
Old 11-29-16, 06:12 AM  
wendy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
Wow! I think all the clips are up.
Still waiting to see Ramped Up Upper Body (and Cycle Sweat), right? Unless I missed those.

I didn't order the DVDs because I have On Demand. Hopefully my streaming will continue to work as well as it does. This is my first time not ordering her DVDs (other than To The Max and that other one...) These workouts look good to me, with a few new moves sprinkled here and there.
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-16, 06:52 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

I'm looking forward to the Ramped Up clip. Cathe's website says she uses dumbbells from 12-35 pounds, and I lurves me some heavy weights work.
Old 11-29-16, 08:30 AM  
upperwside

So far.. I love what I am seeing and looking forward to this set. Cathe is my favorite and my go to. I love her live workouts and am mostly doing them. Not buying many DVDs anymore due to Cathe live.. but will buy every DVD set she does!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-16, 10:16 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Ramped Up Upper Body cover: https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...da&oe=58FB077E

Clip: https://youtu.be/sjzKPmb0dIw

Looks OK, nothing unique but I don't expect unique if it's straight strength work. I like that this is full upper body and not back/chest, tris/bis, shoulders splits. Sometimes I want to get it done in one workout, not strung out over a few days.
Old 11-29-16, 03:57 PM  
Pascal

The workouts look great! Some new moves, some familiar moves. I'm liking what I see so far.

Cathe's arms look fantastic!! Everyone looks great.

The music is super meh... Hopefully it's better during the workouts? Doubt it, but we'll see.

I like the length of the workouts so far, too. It's nice to have them coming in around 45 min give or take. Then, on days I'm feeling motivated, I can add abs and still get in and out in an hour.
Old 11-29-16, 04:26 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
What don't you like about it Macska? Please say that it doesn't look tough enough, because that means I can do it
Aw..., you are too sweet! Well, it's just like nothing new. It seems that I already have these workouts. Maybe I expected something very new?

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-16, 06:16 PM  
DHKWriter
VF Supporter

I got Live as a gift last Christmas and kept it until I had done everything once. I'm happy to see PHA and Giant Total Body Sets, as those were my favorite two lives. These kinds of workouts seem to work best for me now because my feet just can't handle crazy impact or lots of lateral motion and that means I can only do step every so often.

I'm looking forward to getting these.

Donna H
Old 11-30-16, 10:34 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I caved and preordered PHA, on the last day of preordering. It does look like 12-rep sets and I like the look of it, reminds me of older Firms like Tough Tape. First Cathe preorder since Party Rockin' Step.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-16, 11:44 AM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
I caved and preordered PHA, on the last day of preordering. It does look like 12-rep sets and I like the look of it, reminds me of older Firms like Tough Tape. First Cathe preorder since Party Rockin' Step.
I preordered the set during the first phase, but PHA is the workout I am most looking forward to. You're right about Tough Tape (evidence once again that Anna Benson was ahead of her time).

The clip didn't disappoint! I am looking forward to getting these. Maybe I should subscribe to Cathe Live for a month to tide me over...

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
peripheral heart action, strong and sweaty