Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-24, 09:50 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

From the sale, I bought Wall Pilates, Walk off Belly Fat, and the Knee friendly series. They are in the mail.
I've been doing Tighter Assets and have gotten results that I like. I bought the Tighter Assets and a rebounder one from a previous sale.
monterey vidiot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-24, 10:44 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
From the sale, I bought Wall Pilates, Walk off Belly Fat, and the Knee friendly series. They are in the mail.
I've been doing Tighter Assets and have gotten results that I like. I bought the Tighter Assets and a rebounder one from a previous sale.
Oh Monterey, I had Wall Pilates, Walk off Belly Fat, and the Knee friendly series on and off my wishlist. Let me know how you like them! I bought Total Mat, Beginner Mat, and 1000 Rep Challenge. With Amazon gift card I plan to purchase the Beginners Series and Barlates Bounce Series.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-24, 07:28 PM  
Colleen
VF Supporter

Ebianco - I can somewhat keep up with Linda because I mostly do her workouts, yoga, Classical Stretch and walking. I thought it was hard fitting it all in during the DVD years, but now there are even more choices!

Bubbles - Total Mat is on my favorites list. These workouts tend to have multitasking exercises so they will also work your brain. 1000 Rep is good. I recently did a mini-rotation with Pretzel, Abs, Inner Thighs, and Outer Thighs from this series when I had the foot injury and I enjoyed revisiting them.

Firm 15 - There are a few workouts that I’m undecided about. Some of the moves were new to me when I first tried them, and my notes say “need to try again." By the time Tighter Assets Levels 3-4 were posted I could follow along, so this series was probably my learning curve for some of the new stuff. The other workouts I liked right away, and I marked some as favorites. Arms is one of my favorite upper body add-ons and I’ve used that one a lot!

Wall Pilates - I haven’t done any of these yet, but I plan to try it. I’ve done wall exercises in a few of her other videos. She has two wall Pilates series and one of them is on YT. I’ll be interested to hear what people think of these.

Knee Friendly - So far, I’ve done the Core workout on YT and loved it.

I’ve done the shortest Belly Fat walk on YT and it was useful for getting me moving that day. I’ll try the others on YT eventually. She’s started doing basic walking steps during her “coffee talk” videos and hopefully she’ll continue doing that. I got about 30 minutes of extra activity yesterday while watching the most recent one.

If I had a nickel for every time I've had to prove that exercise can work without pain, I'd be a very rich woman.
- Pilates teacher Brooke Siler
Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates, barlates favorites, favorite barlates, linda stejskal, linda wooldridge