Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-16, 05:41 AM  
Emily B
VF Supporter

Xtrain Rotations?

Would anyone be willing to post the Xtrain rotation schedules? I bought my discs from someone and would like to know what the rotations are. Thanks!
Old 07-26-16, 06:24 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Do you use the workout manager? I'm not good with it but the rotations are on there.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 09:22 AM  
Emily B
VF Supporter

Do you have to subscribe to Cathe OnDemand to use the workout manager?
Old 07-26-16, 10:34 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

No but you will have to register at Cathe's site/forums (free, no spam) to access the rotations. Once you register, go to the Workout Manager, then Rotations. Select Download a Rotation, then Cathe Rotation (to filter out the forum members' rotations), and you can scroll down the list to find the XTrain rotations.
Old 07-26-16, 11:03 AM  
bubbles76

If you do a tag search on Xtrain rotations, you will come up with the following:

Official Xtrain Rotations from the Guidebook

And if you tag this thread, someone else will be able to find it doing a tag search
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 12:21 PM  
Emily B
VF Supporter

Thanks! I just figured out the workout manager. Wish I had ever taken the time to look at that before! I haven't done much Cathe for years, although she was my first introduction into home workouts with BodyMax on VHS! Lol! I'm excited for this rotation.
Old 07-26-16, 02:55 PM  
Emily B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
If you do a tag search on Xtrain rotations, you will come up with the following:

Official Xtrain Rotations from the Guidebook

And if you tag this thread, someone else will be able to find it doing a tag search
And thanks for this link.
Old 07-26-16, 05:58 PM  
bubbles76

Emily it's a fantastic rotation! I know I have talked all over VF about it giving me the best results ever I hope you enjoy it. I find that it was great without killing you.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 07-26-16, 08:10 PM  
Emily B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Emily it's a fantastic rotation! I know I have talked all over VF about it giving me the best results ever I hope you enjoy it. I find that it was great without killing you.
Yes, I've read your praises of it! Can't wait to try it, but I'm horrible at sticking to rotations. Approximately how long are the workouts each day?
Old 07-26-16, 08:23 PM  
bubbles76

Can't remember exactly, but I made them 45 minutes or less Candiceena has a shortcuts Xtrain rotation. I think her rotation used the shorter premixes of each workout. I'll try to find the link.

Candiceena's shorter rotation

Tags
xtrain rotation, xtrain rotations