Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-20, 07:01 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
one other thing - did you know Ellen Barrett also has a workout in the "Pick Your Level" series? I think there were just 2 in that series - Michelle's and Ellen's.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...acat=0&_sop=15

https://www.amazon.com/Weight-Loss-P...30167B6BEDADAF
And if you get a new PYL Pilates, it includes a pamphlet of 7 days of meals w/ recipes by Cindy Whitmarsh.

bzar, in an homage to your avatar, while I was brewing tea recently, these words occurred to me:
dandelion/ dent-de-lion/ don corleone
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 12:14 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
And if you get a new PYL Pilates, it includes a pamphlet of 7 days of meals w/ recipes by Cindy Whitmarsh.

bzar, in an homage to your avatar, while I was brewing tea recently, these words occurred to me:
dandelion/ dent-de-lion/ don corleone
ha ha ha!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl View Post
Bzar, can you tell me more about her WW workouts, specifically Next Move? I’m all about 20 minute workouts these days. Thanks!
ok, i am mortally embarrassed... and it's like Christmas. only you fellow vidiots would understand.

i found a box of my fitness DVDs!! i had been tearing the house upside down looking for my WW DVDs, among other DVDs that seemed MIA and unaccounted for. i saw a banker's box beneath a bunch of other boxes, and i was so thrilled! i found what i had been looking for!

I will do Michelle's Next Move and provide a quick breakdown.

ETA:

Cynthia - yes, we need an "All Things Michelle Dozois" thread, but i can only vouch for her moderate workouts - i don't have her HiiT stuff, so others will need to fill in the blanks.

i'm in the process of finishing an "All Things Ellen Barrett" thread since i have an almost complete collection of Ellen.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat to firm fast, michelle dozois, ww next move, ww start getting healthy, your body breakthru