Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-27-20, 07:50 PM  
YogaGal

Wednesday: KCM’s Body Shop #2 and Sarah Beth’s Relaxing Stretches to UNWIND After Work
Thursday: Walk and a little easy jogging outside with DH

Sandra: The sidewalk chalk messages sound like a nice way to add some much-needed joy into the world right now. I’m glad you were able to get your grocery essentials. Chocolate is definitely an essential for me. And LOL about your Zoom sneeze!

Paine: So very Happy that your daughter and her family arrived!

Beth: I’m sorry to hear about the negative news from your college. I think cases will be popping up all over in the coming weeks. Re: exhaustion, I think the undercurrent of stress and uncertainty causes it. I know I’ve been tired lately in spite of sleeping enough (7-8 hours) at night. Best remedy is sleep and meditation.

Garrie: Sorry about your technical difficulties, but glad you got the workout done and uploaded.

Anny: It’s hard for me to “just sit” as well. I need to check out Beth's Wandering Mind meditation.

In addition to Linda I’ve been wondering about Gayle, gjv. We haven’t heard from her in a while and I remember her husband had a lot of health issues.
Old 03-27-20, 08:23 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Carolyn, let me know what you think if you try the meditation! I am sure you are right about the virus spreading to all areas; at least the case at the college seems pretty localized. I felt less tired today than yesterday, so that's good.

Does anyone like Pure Vida bracelets? They are having a sitewide 30% off sale plus FREE shipping. I placed several different orders, including gifts for 2 of my nieces and something for myself! (They have rings, necklaces, earrings, and anklets, too. )

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-20, 08:45 PM  
Anny

Carolyn I was wondering about Gayle - I hope she is okay! Good to hear from you and know you are doing well.

Beth I’m off to have a look at your new videos.

Sandra let us know how your niece goes with her video.

My birthday yesterday was quiet with the need to restrict social contact. I worked at home and had two video conference calls. I FaceTimed sons in Adelaide. We had take away fish and chips for dinner with salad while listening to music on the balcony. I also had a piece of cheesecake and a glass of champagne for dessert!

Been for a walk this morning (SPW) and will do yoga later today. Have marking to do for students.
Old 03-27-20, 08:56 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Anny, I think we wished you an early happy birthday...sorry for forgetting to give you a shout out yesterday. It sounds like you had about a nice a day as you could. Love that you've adopted the SPW!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 04:27 PM  
Anny

Thanks, Beth! I love the acronyms SPW and LPW... from both you and Sandra.

Trying to decide what to do for exercise today. I will walk outside as usual but am also looking for something fun!