Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-15, 03:15 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

replacement walking (or Body Gospel) bands

Years ago, when I had the Leslie walk bands set, resistance bands that had handles and looped around each foot, I bought a heavier resistance replacement band which was gold, not the original silver color. Last year when I did a Body Gospel rotation, I wished I had those gold bands for more resistance. Couldn't find them anywhere.

Last week, I found 2 online stores that still have them. One was Lifeline, but they wanted $12 for shipping, which is more than a set of bands cost. Somehow I stumbled onto Monroe Real Training, a family business in Wisconsin run by Kevin Monroe and his wife Connie Monroe. Free shipping! After I placed my order online, Kevin phoned to make sure I meant to order just the replacement bands, he didn't want me to be disappointed if I was expecting the set with footloops and handles.

Power Walk Pro is the brand. Extra set of silver cables is $4.95, gold is $6.95. Free shipping. Search "Products."

website is https://www.monroerealtraining.com/
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-15, 03:06 PM  
alydinva

Thank you for this info! I had been looking to buy Lifeline bands (read online that they're made by the same company that makes Beachbody's BLINES bands) and this site has them for $5 less than Amazon!
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-15, 03:14 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

First, it's great that you found them and that you received such good service. It's always good to read about that type of service.

Second, did you warn him that you would be posting on VF and to be sure to reinforce his server?

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-15, 04:05 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura S. View Post
did you warn him that you would be posting on VF and to be sure to reinforce his server?
Bwahahaha
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-15, 03:09 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

thanks cynthia.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body gospel, booster cables, walking bands