Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-18-18, 04:33 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybelle View Post
Here's a little more information from the website and an email I received:
DVD and Digital (Download) - $19.99 (not sure about shipping)
Digital (Download) - $12.99

There's also a special for 3 months streaming for the price of 2 for email subscribers ($29.99 savings)

Say Yes & Mean It!
Make a commitment to yourself for 30 days
Follow your daily calendar designed by P.
Stay motivated with our tips, recipes and tutorials
Share progress on our exclusive discussion board!

Ready For a Body Evolution?
The 30 Day Evolution includes 4 workout variations: (couldn't find info about workout length)

StandingSculpt: A total body workout that lengthens muscles and enhances definition.
Microtone: Activate muscles to slim & tighten your lower body & lift your butt, bringing out serious definition.
Lift & Firm: Pump up your glutes by targeting the hard to reach muscles in your inner thighs & butt.
A Complete Evolution! Combines all three workouts to help you achieve a complete body transformation.

StandingSculpt: A total body workout that lengthens muscles and enhances definition. - 17 minutes, uses ankle weights and hand weights
Microtone: Activate muscles to slim & tighten your lower body & lift your butt, bringing out serious definition. - 14 minutes - uses xercuff
Lift & Firm: Pump up your glutes by targeting the hard to reach muscles in your inner thighs & butt. - 15 minutes - ankle weights
There's also a 5 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-18, 04:47 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
StandingSculpt: A total body workout that lengthens muscles and enhances definition. - 17 minutes, uses ankle weights and hand weights
Microtone: Activate muscles to slim & tighten your lower body & lift your butt, bringing out serious definition. - 14 minutes - uses xercuff
Lift & Firm: Pump up your glutes by targeting the hard to reach muscles in your inner thighs & butt. - 15 minutes - ankle weights
There's also a 5 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down

Just to make sure I'm not crazy, these sound different than what is currently in the library right? I don't recall seeing these in the streaming collection
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-18, 04:58 PM  
Maybelle

The website says:
“Streaming - Already a streaming member or want to join? The workouts are included in your library - just enter your email above to receive access to the additional challenge tools!”

I’m not streaming so can’t verify but they’ll likely be posted soon.

I didn’t keep up with the streaming due to the cost but I really liked the slow, controlled focus of his method. This challenge sounds like a great and economical way to get back to it! And the times make it very manageable to use as an add on. I like the idea of rotating a few workouts too vs. the "decision fatigue" of having the whole library
Maybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-18, 06:02 PM  
LeanneM

Hi, everyone,

If you don't care about the digital download, you can find just the DVD for $15 w/ free shipping on Amazon:

https://smile.amazon.com/Pvolve-30-D...olution+pvolve

I did a few of the workouts when they did the free trial and really liked them, so I figured I'd order!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-18, 06:23 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Hi, everyone,

If you don't care about the digital download, you can find just the DVD for $15 w/ free shipping on Amazon:

https://smile.amazon.com/Pvolve-30-D...olution+pvolve

I did a few of the workouts when they did the free trial and really liked them, so I figured I'd order!
Perfect! Thanks for posting
Old 01-18-18, 07:05 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

The 30 day Evolution challenge is separate from the Streaming Library and includes the rotation calendar. If you stream it is included in the Subscription.
There is also "Precision Sculpt" which uses the PBall and is 41:22 long. These posted last week instead of new streaming content.
If you are on the Streaming Dashboard these are button tabs at top of library to access. 30D is orange and PS is Pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
Just to make sure I'm not crazy, these sound different than what is currently in the library right? I don't recall seeing these in the streaming collection
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-18, 07:13 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin13 View Post
The 30 day Evolution challenge is separate from the Streaming Library and includes the rotation calendar. If you stream it is included in the Subscription.
There is also "Precision Sculpt" which uses the PBall and is 41:22 long. These posted last week instead of new streaming content.
If you are on the Streaming Dashboard these are button tabs at top of library to access. 30D is orange and PS is Pink
I saw that, thank you!
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-18, 08:48 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethlakey View Post
With Amazon I was able to get the pball for under $10, so of course I have to try it now. My plan is to mix it in with a little barre3 and Hillard Studio Method, or one day of heavier upper body weights.

~Beth
How'd you get the ball for under $10? Or you mean with gift cards?
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-18, 10:24 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I'm a subscriber, so I clicked on the thing to say I wanted to join the 30 day challenge. To me it sounds like that 30 day challenge is going to be some combination of the workouts that are on the dvd (that will presumably soon be posted on the streaming site). Right? For a moment I thought it meant they were going to come up with a 30 day rotation the way Lisa does for Pilates by Lisa, but I think it's going to be a lot of repetition for 30 days to work on form, based on the email I got back. I'm thinking it might be a good time to drop the subscription and purchase those downloads, and then eventually maybe go back to the subscription. I dunno.........
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-18, 09:42 AM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybelle View Post
Here's a little more information from the website and an email I received:
DVD and Digital (Download) - $19.99 (not sure about shipping)
Digital (Download) - $12.99

There's also a special for 3 months streaming for the price of 2 for email subscribers ($29.99 savings)
Is there a code for the streaming 3 months for price of 2? I just joined the e-mail list but did not get information about that offer. Thank you!
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitball, hdm, p.volve, thighmatics