Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 12-08-19, 02:27 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

ASAS, sorry to hear you're not sleeping well! I struggle with insomnia now & again & it is the worst--can really affect your energy level & overall outlook on life, ugh!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-19, 12:39 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J View Post
ASAS, sorry to hear you're not sleeping well! I struggle with insomnia now & again & it is the worst--can really affect your energy level & overall outlook on life, ugh!
Thank you Dorothy I agree it is the worst, my energy level during the week was very low, the sad thing was that I was going to bed earlier to catch some but, it took me hours to fall asleep, thankfully I was able to sleep better yesterday night. I was thinking about your friend Heidi, how is she doing? I hope she is doing even better.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-19, 11:55 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post

AnMrsDe I’ll give you my movie reviews. I watched Britney runs a marathon (Amazon prime) this week. It was a nice feel good movie without overly sweet and sentimental. I also watched The Irishman (in 3 sittings). I have a lot of issues with it (overly long, self indulgent, the CGI creeped me out a bit, and it lacked suspense) but I actually did enjoy it. I also tried a 1/2 hour showtime series Back to Life. It’s British and reminds me a bit of Fleabag but totally different. I only watched one episode but I liked it.
Jane
Thank you for your reviews! I watched "Britney...." over the weekend and liked it! It was very inspiring and loved how she never gave up even with a leg injury. It almost made me want to put on all my layers and go out and run, run, run....well, ALMOST! LOL I'm glad my DH wasn't around when I watched it...I doubt he would've "gotten" it, not being a "vidiot".... //Starting to watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel now..2nd episodes in but had issues with streaming it...I think there's too many trying to watch it since it's now available! Another one to watch w/o DH. He's not "into" those kind of shows, but I enjoy them.

We finished up the last season of "How to Get Away with Murder"...it's always been one of my favorites and it didn't disappoint! I love Viola Davis!!//Can't say that about Jack Ryan, however....I liked Season 1 soooo much better than Season 2! :/

ASAS, I hope you get sleeping better...what is this? My sleeping has been affected lately too. Last night, however, was one of my best night's sleep. I wonder if DH wasn't snoring as much?

Have a great week, everyone!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-19, 02:59 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

ASAS, thanks for asking about my friend.

Heidi is finally out of ICU as of a couple days ago. She will need to go to a rehab for a while when she can leave the hospital. Best news was yesterday when her husband texted me: "Heidi says hi!" : Made me so happy that I stopped in the middle of my mall walk & jumped up & down!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-19, 04:40 PM  
donnamp

Dorothy - that is great news about your friend!
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-19, 09:19 PM  
CharM

Thank you, T2B, and all for your thoughts and prayers for friend's son. He is out of the hospital, so now I hope he'll get the help he needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J View Post
Best news was yesterday when her husband texted me: "Heidi says hi!" : Made me so happy that I stopped in the middle of my mall walk & jumped up & down!
aww! Your reaction is the best. I'm glad she's improving.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 06:40 AM  
donnamp

CharM - I hope all goes well for your friend's son. Kids these days are struggling so much.
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 02:52 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Dorothy, I am so happy for the great news!! God is good all the time I loved your reaction too and totally get it!

CharM, I am glad to hear your friend's son is out of the hospital! Awesome! I also hope he will get the help he needs.

AnMrsDe, you are funny! I hope you will keep sleeping properly, mine has get a bit better, I hope it will keep improving, ty!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-19, 10:14 AM  
Cher

Jane and AnMrsDe, I’m going to have to watch that Brittany movie! Thanks for the recommendation!

Dorothy, I’m so glad your friend is doing so well now!

Char, Good to hear your friends son is out of the hospital. Hopefully he will get some help.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 09:42 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Cher I hope everything goes well with your thyroid. How long will it take to get the results back? Your hip pain sounds like it’s nerve related if it’s going down your leg. I wish I had some advice for you. When my sciatica was bothering me last winter I thought it was never going away. I tried all of my tricks but I think the nerve was irritated and it just took its own time to settle down. That was the first time in about 10 years that it acted up. It’s frustrating but I don’t think exercise made it worse.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts