Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-02-19, 07:50 AM  
SandyT

Please help me decide on Cathe live downloads

I want to take advantage of Cathe’s black Friday sale on her downloads. Can anyone point me towards some that are slow and heavy weights? Not that much interested in cardio at this point. Thanks in advance! You guys are the best!
SandyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 09:17 AM  
IceQueen07

i would be interested also

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 11:12 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

In another thread I believe someone mentioned that the Lives don't really have slow and heavy weight workouts. I'm not familiar with all of the workouts, but that has been mentioned by a couple of people who have had subscriptions for awhile. There are plenty of Live weight workouts, bootcamps, and circuits that use weights, but they move faster than I would using heavier than 15-20 pounds. That's fine by me since I'm not currently using heavy heavy weights in my training regimen, but you could be disappointed in the Lives if that's what you're looking for.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 11:22 AM  
SandyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
In another thread I believe someone mentioned that the Lives don't really have slow and heavy weight workouts. I'm not familiar with all of the workouts, but that has been mentioned by a couple of people who have had subscriptions for awhile. There are plenty of Live weight workouts, bootcamps, and circuits that use weights, but they move faster than I would using heavier than 15-20 pounds. That's fine by me since I'm not currently using heavy heavy weights in my training regimen, but you could be disappointed in the Lives if that's what you're looking for.
Bummer! I guess I will look at some of her metabolic toning. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-02-19, 11:26 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

One that I would suggest would be Push Pull that’s about 40 minutes in length. There aren’t tons of reps and the pace is slow enough to go heavier than she does if you want. I love this one because you work your entire body in a short time but it doesn’t feel rushed.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 11:27 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyT View Post
Bummer! I guess I will look at some of her metabolic toning. Thanks for the heads up.
You might also like the PHA workouts. One of them has cardio but the others don't. I think one also uses a barbell, if that interests you. Maybe Kathy G will chime in. She has some really good knowledge of these workouts, plus she created the most awesome spreadsheet that has been such a tremendous help for me in sorting through them.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 12:34 PM  
SandyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
You might also like the PHA workouts. One of them has cardio but the others don't. I think one also uses a barbell, if that interests you. Maybe Kathy G will chime in. She has some really good knowledge of these workouts, plus she created the most awesome spreadsheet that has been such a tremendous help for me in sorting through them.
Nice! Kathy G??
Old 11-02-19, 06:01 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyT View Post
Nice! Kathy G??
Love PHA Plus Cardio Blasts #238. It’s my favorite of the PHA Lives, but they are all great!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 06:44 PM  
SandyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Love PHA Plus Cardio Blasts #238. It’s my favorite of the PHA Lives, but they are all great!
That is now on my list
Thanks!

Tags
cathe live, cathe live favorites, cathe live spreadsheet