Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-25-19, 05:14 PM  
geojill

My Charge 2 still works. I have had two Charge 3s. One was a failure out of the box, and the replacement keeps having sync problems with my phone. I have been on the Fitbit forums and it sounds like their customer service is not stellar, nor are they fixing issues. I have not requested another replacement because I am aggravated with the whole situation and don’t want to get yet another bad charge 3. I like the features of my charge 2 and would love my charge 3 if only it worked!
Old 10-25-19, 06:25 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I had some initial sync problems with my Charge 3, but they seem to have ironed themselves out. We will see how long mine lasts as there certainly seems to be issues with them. I’m sad to hear their CS is not good as it used to be excellent. Several years ago I lost my Flex, bad wrist band design IMO, it came off when I was out somewhere. I emailed them and they send me a new one right away.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-19, 06:34 AM  
Cher

Hmmm, Thanks for all you’re comments. I’m sad to hear there are some issues with the Charge 3. Now I just don’t know what to do. I was looking through my old Fitbit weight log and found out my Fitbit One is even older than I thought. I thought it was 5 years old but it is really 7 years old so I’m probably on borrowed time with it for sure. I love my One and don’t want to be stuck without a Fitbit if it dies and having to pay full price for another one when I could get money off on one now.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-19, 10:45 AM  
T2B

I’m currently using a Charge 2. This is my 2nd Fitbit. The first one, I don’t remember which one it was, but I had problems with it within a few months and got a replacement that fell apart, after the warranty had expired. I got the Charge 2 a little over 2.5 years ago and hadn’t had any problems with it until FB did an upgrade the latter part of August. The HR function stopped working on my Charge 2 for about 3 weeks until FB did another firmware update. I haven’t had any issues since that time. I recharge my 2 about once a week.

When I was having issues with my Charge 2, I was looking at purchasing the Charge 3 as a Xmas gift to myself. The Charge 3 has some of the same features that I love on the Charge 2.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-19, 11:33 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Get it. One time I had an Isuzu truck. People said they were bad. It was fine. Never a problem. Get your back up now so you won’t be saying I should have on yourself. Especially if you like it .

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-19, 05:12 PM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
Get it. One time I had an Isuzu truck. People said they were bad. It was fine. Never a problem. Get your back up now so you won’t be saying I should have on yourself. Especially if you like it .
So true. I of all people (worked in tech support until May) should know that the problems you hear about are the minority because people don’t write in to say how great it’s working. I wonder if part of my problem with the syncing is that I still have my charge 2 connected. And if I had to get another tracker, it would be a Fitbit. Probably a charge 3 because I like the features so much and I do challenges with friends. A smart watch is too much for me.
Old 10-26-19, 05:20 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I have a smart watch for $45 from amazon. It has sheep just like the Apple Watch. It counts steps, takes my pulse, tells me how much sleep I’ve gotten. And. It may do more but those are features I like. I think I can find friends but, I don’t have any. So if you want to keep up that feature, you get it. Love you. You deserve to get what you work hard for.

~~~Cheryl

Old 10-27-19, 05:30 AM  
amoodygirl

Quote:
I have a smart watch for $45 from amazon. It has sheep just like the Apple Watch. It counts steps, takes my pulse, tells me how much sleep I’ve gotten. And. It may do more but those are features I like. I think I can find friends but, I don’t have any. So if you want to keep up that feature, you get it. Love you. You deserve to get what you work hard for.
Do you have a link for this smart watch? Thanks!

Diane

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 08:39 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoodygirl View Post
Do you have a link for this smart watch? Thanks!

Diane

or this one was suggested to me
I didn't like that one because the numbers were too small, and it just works odly to me.

HERE YA GO.

A[/QUOTE]

~~~Cheryl

Old 10-27-19, 02:19 PM  
amoodygirl

Quote:
or this one was suggested to me
I didn't like that one because the numbers were too small, and it just works odly to me.

HERE YA GO.

A
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I just ordered the one you have - what a great price and has everything I need!

Diane

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fit bit, fitbit, fitbit charge, fitbit versa