Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-21-19, 08:39 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
This may be a dumb question but how do I download the free one to my ipad and save it. I can bring it up on the ipad and play it, but how do I save it?
Unfortunately you need iOS 13 to download them. It was just released for iPhones and iPod touch. The website below says it won’t be available for iPads until later in Sept.

https://9to5mac.com/2019/09/19/iphon...compatibility/

I hope it comes out before the Cathe offer expires. My home computer is ancient so I can’t download and save them there.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-19, 08:53 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Unfortunately you need iOS 13 to download them. It was just released for iPhones and iPod touch. The website below says it won’t be available for iPads until later in Sept.

https://9to5mac.com/2019/09/19/iphon...compatibility/

I hope it comes out before the Cathe offer expires. My home computer is ancient so I can’t download and save them there.
Thanks

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-19, 09:43 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
She said she'll be adding these... They are side tracked with other projects right now.
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...rjjvQJvzjQ7LkG

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-19, 09:46 AM  
kimf
VF Supporter

Wow!! All I can think is she is going to make a boat load of money off of these. But good for her. There is a ton of great content in there!

I think $10 each is a tad high though. I think $5-7 would maybe have been more reasonable, IMO.
kimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-19, 10:56 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
I was just coming to post this! I got my download but not my 30% off coupon...anyone else?

Oh, never mind, just got it!! Posted too soon!!
I signed up last night but still haven't gotten my coupon. I'm not sure I'm going to use it, so maybe it doesn't matter, but I might. I'm wondering if it's because I used to be signed up for Cathe's email but at some point unsubscribed. Has anyone else not gotten the coupon?
Old 09-21-19, 12:07 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Okay, I managed to download the free legs workout, & I want more. However, the download "froze" at a certain point, & I paused, then restarted it, which got it past the "sticking" point. I want 4 more downloads, but I'm n ok t sure if I should buy all 4 at once. Does anyone know if the CATHE30 code can only be used once?

Also, I get emails from Cathe all the time, & these 2 emails landed in my spam folder!? Of course, I flagged "not spam," but if anyone else is missing these, they might be in your spam folder, too.

I watched previews on YouTube & wrote down numbers, but I ended up finding the ones I want by using the search box. I typed in the type of workout, I think typing the title works also.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-19, 12:45 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I ordered 13 at once (But the 30% off brought it down to what I consider a reasonable price for the amount of content).

Each download came as a separate email with a link (so I got 13 emails) so I downloaded each workout, one at a time. You're allowed 9 download attempts of each link or 120 hours to download, whichever comes first. We have fast, stable internet speeds so I had no issues with downloading.

Here's what I got:

008 High Intenity Cardio Step
013 2014 Road Trip All Step
017 Imax
026 Step Express with Blasts
037 Steptastic
044 Step Sweat
059 Step On It
078 Power Step*
090 Get Steppin
126 Timesaver Step Step Grooves
162 Get Steppin
192 Advanced Step Choreography
213 Ready, Set, Step

*I'm still waiting to get the correct link for 078 Power Step. They sent me a link to download a different Cathe Live workout (077). I sent customer support an email yesterday evening and they said they will respond within 1 business day, so I suppose I won't hear back until Monday.

Edited to add: Just before 7am on 9/23 (the next business day), customer support sent me the correct link for 078 Power Step.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-19, 02:59 PM  
marki64

I think the Legs Day free download looks great, but nothing different than what I already have of hers. I think $10 for "live" workouts is a little much. I am not a fan of live workouts. I don't like looking at the crowds bad form or off reps. But everyone enjoy your purchases!
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-19, 04:03 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I put my free download on a DVD and did it this morning. It was tough (for me) and I really liked it.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-19, 05:25 PM  
marki64

How many GB's do you guys have on your tablets? I had to clean up my tablet for Cathe's free download. It is 1.5 GB. I have 16 on my tablet storage. So I wouldn't be able to download much. Do I need to use a sim?
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, cathe live downloads, cathe live favorites, cathe live spreadsheet