Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-18-19, 01:28 PM  
Lannette

Yet Another Linda Wooldridge/Barlates Question

Are her downloads chaptered? I’m assuming not but I read a thread where someone mentioned how great her chaptering is and that got me thinking about her downloads.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss

Last edited by Lannette; 09-18-19 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Clarification: autocorrect sure made a mess of that post!
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-19, 02:49 PM  
Lannette

Let me rephrase this question

Ok, I figure you’re all reading the question and figuring that I’m a total idiot because, how can a download be chaptered. So allow me to rephrase.

1. Say there’s a single workout that in DVD form has 5 chapters. Does the download come in 5 small chapter downloads or a one piece workout?

2. Say you download a set with 7 workouts. I’m assuming that there are 7 downloads but I’d be a lot more comfortable knowing that my assumption is correct.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 09-18-19, 03:50 PM  
Verine
VF Supporter

Lanette, you are correct. You get a separate download file for each workout (or chapter) included in the series.
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-19, 03:57 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

her earlier DVD premixes might not be available as downloads - I thought I recalled reading that here on VF - someone correct me if I am wrong.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-19, 04:23 PM  
Lannette

Thank you both! I’m leaning toward a few downloads. I probably need to get savvy enough to make my own chapters. iOS doesn’t seem to make that kind of thing easy.

Tags
barlates, linda wooldridge