Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-26-19, 09:37 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~SEPTEMBER 2019~*Everyone Welcome!*

September, 2019

This month I am (very) loosely following Cathe's September Rotation, but inserting workout blender combinations, Cathe Live and yoga.

1 - Rest day
2 - Workout Blender: Strong & Sweaty Total Body Giant Sets - PHA Style (39 min.); My Workout Blender: Blizzard Blast Sweatfest (ICE BC/CLBB/R'm S'm/MTB/LIS=21 min.); STS Extended Stretch LOVED this workout the PHA style way! Alternated lower body with upper body moves working total body....I was breathing!! P/U's and upright rows were omitted which was awesome, LOL. Inner thighs are majorly worked with all the side lunges (which was awesome, LOL). Added on my Blizzard Blast concoction which includes all of the BB's from ICE. So nice I have "quick" access to the stretches...otherwise I would probably not go to the trouble to pull out my STS workouts just to do this stretch. It's a goodie!
3 - My Workout Blender: Kickbox Combos (ICE R'm S'm; KPC; Lean Legs & Abs (no core/barre=70 min.) LOVED this combination that focuses on leg conditioning. I know now why Cathe goes so light in LL&A....its' focus is more on leg conditioning than leg strength and was perfect today since I didn't want to use heavy weights from doing yesterday's total body workout. FABULOUS combination if I do say so myself!
4 - 3.77 mile walk; Mow Max/Yard Work 1.5 hours; Heart Alchemy Yoga (Kick Ass Core Yoga Workout) Michelle's class was a core burner! Gotta love getting my yoga and core work done simultaneously.
5 - RwH LIHI Back/Bi's/Shoulders (Premix 6-2 sets); Beast Build Back & Bi's; PUB (Stretch) This LIHI premix today just didn't seem like enough and I felt like adding more. I was craving some Beast lately, so this was the perfect opportunity. Love! I missed my pull-downs and felt so great to include them. I think my bra fat stays minimal when I do these regularly....I must include them again! I skipped the DL's and the core...felt really strong today. Sagi makes me want to lift heavier! Side note: I had an eye exam and got my eyes dilated....this was my first time. Wow, that is a rush of brightness!!!! I was wearing their little cardboard sunglasses with mine over them...jeesh, even with double the sunglasses, it was hard to drive!! (I had the option to do it another day with a driver present, but chose to have it done today, so can't be upset with them. Maybe that wasn't such a wise choice?) Later I went to Walmart...I didn't remember that store being so bright, LOL!! But home now and my eyes are finally getting back to normal...sigh. I know for next time to "prepare" or maybe just skip it!
6 - Cathe Live Cardio HiiT Plus Core #262 (47 min.); additional stretch No wonder Cathe includes in this description to double knot your laces! You will definitely need those good crosstrainers for this one - lots of lateral moves in this high energy sweatfest!! Steady State cardio from the get-go then it shifts into HiiT work before some core. VERY FUN one!!! I did a few tuck jumps on my rebounder, but mostly on the floor as shown since there wasn't very many reps. Lots of j. jacks, though, so take heed. ;-) This one could be a space hog since for a few of the exercises, you put DB's down for mile markers and either run to touch them, pick them up, or reach them for lateral skaters. Was it me, or did that core work seem super tough afterward?? Even Cathe was complaining, LOL. This was a good choice for me to sub for Plyo HiiT One/Bonus Abs One as originally scheduled as it was very similar, but I had a blast doing a "new to me" Plyo HiiT One! ;-) Even the music in this seems a little improved. Great cardio/core workout!
7 - RwH LIHI Chest/Tri's/Shoulders (2 sets); Beast Build Chest & Tri's; stretch

This week starts my Fall obligations on Tuesdays and Fridays, so I possibly may be taking more rest days per week. I've been feeling a little beat up lately, so this might be a good thing. ;-)
8 - Tilak's Altar Of The Heart (55 min.) Every year I vow to do this one at least once. I should pull it out more often, as it is just a classic.
9 - ICE Boot Camp Circuit (all but stretch); Icy Core 2; Rockout Knockout (Combos only & stretch) Well, I'm good for 2 days' workouts this week...The schedule really calls for IC1 but I like 2 better. :-) And the combos are about the only thing I can tolerate of RK...I traded that one away long ago. IBCC...well, it's not exactly a favorite either. So I did excerpts of 3 of my not-so-favorite workouts today...the things we do to follow a rotation, LOL.
10- Rest day
11- Cathe Live Legs For Days #264 You utilize the step in a 4" position for the whole thing, doing MILLIONS of lunge variations. (If you don't like lunges, stay far away!). I consider this one more of a metabolic workout since it's weighted work with a quicker pace. It's format is similar to a PHA leg workout (without the upper body), with 3 rounds of 3 sets of exercises (but seems long doing them on each leg) with a FW band finisher. I liked the FW band work but think I liked it more so in Rapid Fire Legs & Core---that workout is awesome! 46 min. of this type of work, then 10 min. mat work using the stability ball with inner thigh raises, hamstring roll-ins, etc. (I was glad there wasn't any hydrants!). Ended with a short stretch. Very good workout (loved the side lunges using the step!) but I did have to change up some of the exercises for my knees. Very different vibe for this one...I may need to do it again to see if I feel it more as I wasn't using very heavy weights but it's b/c it's more of a leg conditioning workout like LL&A.
12- My workout Blender: XT Bi's/Tri's/LITE Metabolic Blast Calorie Crush as a circuit w/o; Yoga30For30 (Gentle); Mow Max (2 miles of steps) This was so fun!! Loved doing it as a circuit workout, sometimes doing 2 Crush exercises in a row and sometimes doing 2 XT exercises in a row. Really like the Crush exercises in this one!! And once again, the difference in volume is so ridiculous b/t the two workouts...XT so soft and LITE blaring! I cut Gentle short probably 5 min due to a scheduled delivery of a new washer/dryer. First time I'm actually looking forward to doing laundry! haha
13- Rest day
14- My Workout Blender: XT Chest/Back/Shoulders/Tabatacise exercises as a circuit w/o; Crossfire (Core/stretch) This was another FUN one doing it as a circuit and I had a blast! This is the way I actually can tolerate Tabatacise, LOL. Doing these XT workouts this week reminded me how great they are and one of the few(er) sets that have fabulous music!!! Another dust bunny in CF for the core work...love that segment even if it is hard on the wrists, LOL. That move where you're in plank then raise each opposite limb off the mat simultaneously seemed a lot easier today...now I like it! Great sweaty workout today...I think that extra rest day in there helped me to give it my all today. I burned more calories with this one as Monday's w/o. Again, I kept my weights lighter this week due to some elbow discomfort. I blame Sagi. He motivated me a little too much last week, which caused me to go too heavy on a few exercises, which in turn, caused me some elbow pain this week...haha.

15- Heart Alchemy Yoga (Gentle Yin Yoga Full Class of 2015 - 45 min.) Loved this class and just what I was needing...95% done lying on the floor. My mind did wander throughout...sometimes I can really tune out Michelle's incessant talking, but the stretches felt wonderful! My body is really tight....need to stretch more on those "rest days".
16- Cathe Live Metabolic Bootcamp LIVE #263; Heart Alchemy Yoga (Yoga Chill out--Soften The Edges--15 min.) LOVED this easier Live - I think it's easier mostly due to the length (45 min.) and lighter weights are used. Perfect for those lighter days and days when short on time. It utilizes the step in highest position for some of the exercises as well as a bench. The 5 rounds just flew by for me...on the last round, instead of upright rows (again!), I did tricep k/b's and hammers. Not much work for tri's and bi's in this one. LIKE: the standing core work and LOVED the plank w/ feet on step exercise; step down/up while holding plank...I was freaking out when she asks if we should do it double time(!)? LOL, she doesn't, whew! Also was happy again to see that move from CF when you're in plank and lift opposite limb off floor! DISLIKE: the (mostly stretch of a warm-up...what was up with that??) and super short stretch at end....otherwise a WINNER! (I liked it much better than Intensity's Original Bootcamp that was on the rotation).... Loved Michelle's stretch...it seemed like a much shorter Yin Yoga. Feeling nicely worked out!
17- Rest day
18- My Workout Blender: Hard Strikes (w/u & Combos - 25 min.); RwH LIHI Legs (Premix 3 Scrambler - 39 min.); stretch); Mow Max (2 mile walk); additional 2.53 mile walk OMG, I had such a FUN workout today!! I think the last time I did Hard Strikes was in June '17 and I don't remember it being so fun, but maybe b/c I only picked the combos which I thoroughly enjoyed. It really has great music. Couple that with the Premix 3 of LIHI Legs and I had a blast! I never did that premix before and LOVED it...it scrambles around the order of the exercises. LIHI Legs is a favorite anyway, but I might even like it better with this premix! Now if I could just cut out those close-up shots of Cathe's boobs w/ the blender, we'd be set, ugh! I'm really into these circuit workouts lately. 420 calorie burn and that was before both walks....beautiful day!
19- Cathe Live Time To HiiT It Low Impact Live #247 (39 min.); RwH Bonus Abs 2; Michelle's Yin Yoga This Live was great for a lower energy day, low impact but higher intensity, and nice & short. I did extra cardio yesterday, so this was perfect today.
20- Yoga30For30 (Backbends) Got up early for this one....wow, my body has quite a difference of stiffness straight out of bed!!
21- Cathe Live Total Body Giant Sets 3 #251 (60 min.); Michelle's HAY (Total Body Yoga Flow - 37 min.) Originally planned was a blender of Gym Style total body, but I couldn't face all those push-ups, LOL, and this Live does not include many at all, so it was FANTASTIC for a total body fryer!! Just love it - have to definitely DL this one...not sure about TBGS #2 since I'm afraid it'll freeze on me again and then I'll have a DL that freezes! The weight exercises in this one is just gold...the core work...well, I have a love/hate relationship with that segment! I think it's b/c we have to repeat it all again and by that time, I am toast!! Michelle's class wasn't the best choice for me....way too many Sun Sals and not much floor stretching which I really wanted after this Live. I added on spinal twists at the end and some upper body stretches.

I'm changing up the last week of Cathe's rotation to include only Cathe Live workouts (I didn't care for a lot of her choices anyway, so yay!). I need to try some newbies to be included in my LONG Down Load list, LOL, then I need to do a final pick and choose, which will be near impossible!!!

22- Cathe Live Fit Body Boot Camp #142 (44 min.); Michelle's Deep Stretch Hips & Hammies Oh dear, I found another Live I can't do without!! I would say this one is more advanced and you will have a FIT body if you keep this one in your rotation. Non-stop cardio/weights/core work with little breaks throughout. Includes sliders (lots of inner thigh work!) and DB's. A butt-kicker, for sure, and it has a great big BITE at the end! Loved it!! Just shy of a 400 cal burn (after yoga). Eek, that's what I'm afraid of....finding more workouts I need to DL!....
23- Cathe Live We're Talking Legs #226 (51 min.); Michelle's Yin Yoga The description is deceptive since it states there's 5 rounds of ALL leg exercises....well, there is a LOT of upper body weight work as well! This should really be categorized as a total body workout. And, to make matters even worse, LOL, about 14 min. in, my connection just died---black screen. WTH? So I had to log off and log back in and choose low quality (that's what I usually choose, but today I thought I'd choose high quality and look what happens!). Thankfully, I have found better leg workouts in her library so I can (finally) scratch one off my long list, LOL. Now I'm worried if these are downloaded as High Quality if they're going to be buffering and blacking out? Uh...just more to be concerned with! AND, this is so not a good time to be purchasing new things...with our new washer/dryer purchase ($$$$, which I LOVE!), my new dumbbell rack (which I LOVE!), new dumbbells (which I LOVE!) that now all match except for my heavies. It's so cool how everything sits on the rack and off the floor, including my stretchie bands, handled bands, med balls, yoga blocks, yoga mat, etc. <3 Sigh....I may not be buying any! However, I looked at my storage and I have over half, so I'm good there. Decisions, decisions!
24- Five Parks Yoga (Yoga For Strength & Energy Class); Mow Max/Yard Work 1.5 hours This class was awesome! Really enjoyed it (even at the early hour!). I don't know how you girls w/o so early!!! The only thing I can muster early is yoga!!
25- Cathe Live Booty Max #193; STS Extended Stretch; Slim & Limber Great lower body workout...Clerkin, I was thinking of you during this...lots of good 'ol booty work! :0) It was challenging and I tried to up my weights in places. However, during the Cross Back Lunges (I think?) where Cathe uses (1) 15# weight, I picked up (2) by accident...I wondered why it seemed so hard, LOL. I downloaded this one too. :-) I added on lots of stretches, as Cathe's stretches aren't ever enough esp. for my hips! S&L was great to revisit! I had a stiff neck from sleeping wrong, so I wanted to include this stretch mostly for the neck stretches! <3
26- 3.44 mile walk; Shiva Rea's DS (Shanti/Shavasana) Enjoying this beautiful weather here too, I finally could take a walk (and not have to do a Cathe Live, LOL). After two cups of coffee with lots of energy, LOL, my time was pretty good: Mile 2 @13:02 being my best. (46 min. total). Times like these make me glad I wear my HRM w/ a strap...my total calorie burn was 409 and the walking app's total calories were 178!! Goes to show how inaccurate these apps are. My HR was 146+ (166 max) after my w/u for my walk, so after the yoga and all, my total cal burn was 517. Gotta love the afterburn effect! I haven't done Shiva's practice since 2016(!) and was reminded how fantastic a hip opener it is. Yes, it's "flowy" and yes, it's woo-woo-ish (I never did figure out how to "drink my breath", haha), but I keep the dvd around just for this stretch. <3 Feeling great - endorphins!!!
27- Rest day
28- Cathe Live Total Body Blast with Step and Ball; stretch This was totally frustrating for me...it froze on me FOUR times and 2x, it took me back to the beginning of the workout!! Ugh. It's been really stormy here, so I hope that's why. This class uses a stability ball and includes step blasts (I quickly lowered mine to the lowest height - lots of moves jumping on/off), followed by weighted exercises for total body. Ends with core using the ball. Not a favorite for me but you can't love them all!!
29- Five Parks Yoga (30 Min. Power Yoga Class) Great class that moves right along with lots of balance poses throughout.
30- Slim Series Shape It Up (w/ my music) I couldn't decide what I wanted to do today (I'm kind of burnt out on Live now!) and pulled this one out. It's a great workout but she is relentless with no breaks! Love the standing core work, but I did have to stop and stretch my lower back occasionally. I used 8's & 12's, quickly lowering to 5's on those tricep k/b pulses! For some of the shoulder work (esp. while Kevin's awful form is going on, I did pull downs...maybe to not have to watch him, since I face the other way to do the pull downs??)! Instead of ankle weights, I used my FW band...that floor work is gold for strengthening knees. With ankle weights, though, I think (for me) it makes my knees worse. Gotta go with whatever works and feels good these days, right?! :0)
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 10:37 AM  
Dontmindthemess

September!!

1. Tonique Energy Mat (40 min) + stretch No warmup really in this one and It starts out with some kneeling squats and goes right into a thruster move but there’s really [/B]not a lot of impact moves in the workout. The first half (the part I did) was mostly moves on all fours, some with a mini push-up. I was very sweaty and I didn’t even do all the reps that Sylwia does. I did the first set of bridge and abs in the second half. I also had to pause a few times to shake out my arms and legs. If this doesn’t make me stronger I don’t know what will.

2.Yvette Bachman All out Step Aerobics w/ a Latin flair (30 min) + 60 min FiiT yoga class I’m still feeling my hips and outer thighs from yesterday’s energy mat. I haven’t done an Yvette in a while and I could tell, I even picked an easier one.
3. Rest
4. Yvette Bachman Moderate Impact Bosu and Kettlebell workout The only thing I don’t like about this workout is the music in the first half. It’s like a “songs I don’t want at my wedding reception” playlist. I started running out of steam around the 45 min mark but I knew I was almost there. I’m feeling a little dehydrated so I’ll be drinking a lot today.
5. KBKB 7 day Lean Complex Calisthenics + Mark Lauren Focus 15 upper body I’m not sure if I’ve done CC before since a lot of these KBKB workouts have similar moves. I played my own music and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Dasha’s chatter wasn’t as noticeable and the workout really flew by. It was all cardio and bodyweight work. I followed the advanced modifier and the workout was sweaty but not really hard. I popped in my new Mark Lauren dvd (got focus 15 and EFX for $10 each on Amazon) and used upper body as an add on. The dvd is a little overproduced. Lots of instruction and I ended up doing a lot of FFing to get to the actual circuits. Solid, basic, boring exercises. I took a shot but there’s a lot more out there that has a fun factor.
6. Barlates Endurance 100 Functional Mat + headstand practice and extra stretching I had to do a living room workout this morning since there were guests in the basement. This wasn’t as hard as I expected but it was still pretty sweaty. Linda starts a few exercises out like a level 1 then adds on or makes it harder as the 100 seconds progress so there’s difficulty options. There’s a down dog move with leg circles that seems so simple but it got tough after 45 seconds.
7. 60 min FiiT yoga class FiiT was a burner today! My thighs were screaming. We did 2 rounds of squats and same leg front lunges into jump squats and then right into chair pose and chair twist. Eagle to eagles nest to warrior 3 with knee ins. My husband said “Denyne was really in a mood today”. I had to agree!
8. Barlates Endurance 90 Handstand Variations I’m still feeling my quads from yesterday so I wanted to do something with an upper body/core focus. This is really total body. Linda thankfully breaks up the handstand combos with some lunges and kicks and I had to take a little extra time between a lot of the exercises. 90 seconds of anything seems to get my heart pumping! I definitely had a better side too. I got so sweaty not doing any “cardio”.

I’m starting a loose KBKB 8 week rotation. Dasha sends out a weekly rotation and I will be picking a workout from whatever set I feel like for that day. I will also be playing my own music.

9. KBKB Body series Perfect Butt + 60 min FiiT yoga class I’m pretty sure I haven’t done any of the Body series workouts. I know I picked them up during the groupon sale and that was a long time ago! Perfect Butt was good. It didn’t feel killer but I was sweaty and I felt like I worked. It’s kettlebell moves and cardio with some balance moves thrown in there. No dread for me. I used 25, 20, and 15 pound bells. I think Dasha and crew are using 12s. This workout unlike the 7 day lean series doesn’t give a no music option so I just played my music over top. I did have trouble hearing Dasha a few times but she does like to talk so it’s not terrible to block her out a bit. Sometimes she doesn’t start because she’s talking so I just started on my own. And really it didn’t bother me. Dasha seems very genuine so I can let a lot of that stuff go.
10. 7 day lean Define- Tabata Training + 60 min hot yoga class Define has 4 sets of 8 tabatas inserted throughout the workout. It’s the same move 8 times and they increase in intensity as the workout progresses. I like doing tabata pairs a lot better, they just seem to go quicker for me. Between the tabatas Dasha does a few exercises for a minute at a time. They all have a cardio effect but there’s core and balance work involved. I’d call this a core cardio workout. Dasha also finishes with core, jujitsu sit ups and those side to side sit down and ups on the knees. I definitely have a better side. The workout is about 50 minutes and it went by pretty quick for me. Another sweaty workout that doesn’t make me feel wiped out.
11. Body series Amazing Arms + 3 sets of 8 fit tower pull ups I’m having a lower energy day today and this was a good choice. I feel like I worked out but this wasn’t going to kill me. Arms is really a total body workout as all of these kbkb workouts are. I used a 15 and 20 lb kB for this workout. My hamstrings have been sore since Monday, not crazy sore, but enough that I really notice them.
12. 7 DL Compound Cardio Dasha alternates cardio and body weight exercises. The exercises are done for a minute but Dasha’s timing is off so the counter doesn’t always match up with what she’s doing. I know that could be a deal breaker for a lot of people but it kind of gives the workout a live feel. Some of the exercises are repeated but with a different variation of the base move. There’s jumping in this but nothing super crazy. Fun and it went by quickly!
13. Freestyle Friday Dream Body Bikini Bootcamp Since Darby’s rotation has a lot of active rest/sport options I thought I’d stick a virgin workout in here. I’ve done a couple of dream body’s before, the original and I think a fusion one from this set, but this one was a bit different than those. Yes they still move very fast but I decided before I started that I’d go at my own pace and just try it out. There was a modifier but she still moved really fast. I wore my weighted gloves and followed the more advanced exerciser but went slower. The first 40 minutes are kickbox inspired cardio and the last 20 is a tough floorwork/bridge section. I was soaking wet and I had to take off my tank top before I started the floor work. It was disgusting!! I played my own music which kind of drowned the instructor out a bit. I loved all the indirect core and outer thigh work in this. There’s not really a warmup and the jumping starts in pretty quickly but there’s not a lot of crazy plyo jumping if that makes sense. There’s also no up and down (or planks). I can totally see how these workouts could change your body and it makes me want to try adding in a couple a week. These would probably be a great companion to Barlates Endurance style workouts or Toniques. I felt pretty accomplished after this!
14. 60 min FiiT yoga class Pretty cardio heavy today. The instructor started out with a mellow song and said the class will pick up right after that and it did! We did a tabata pair in the middle with burpees/ jumping jacks and I actually felt good doing them! Can’t wait to be back in cardio shape again.
15. Rest

16. KBKB Scorcher Strength + 60 min FiiT yoga class It’s been a while since I did any Scorcher workouts so this seemed pretty new to me. The Scorcher ones are really the only ones that I had done before. This was a great metabolic workout! Clocked in just under 40 minutes so it was terrific before yoga. I took out my 15 and 20 pound kbs but I mostly used the 15. Dasha just moves a little too fast for that 20 lb kb. Each exercise is done for a minute and there’s about 5 in each circuit. The last move of every circuit is some kind of sprawl (thruster), some with kicks or elbows and one with just a jump. 1 minute of rest after each circuit too which didn’t seem too long after the minute of sprawls but I know it was FiiT seemed upper body heavy today which worked great with strength. Not too much jumping either, just few rounds of plank jacks in with all the other plank exercises today.
17. KBKB 7DL Animal Calisthenics + 60 min hot yoga class AC was a bit on the easier side. Not too much cardio in this one, more like a bodyweight workout with a stretch/mobility element to it. Each exercise is done for a minute and then the circuit is repeated two more times. The first time is the base moves and Dasha builds off of them, each round getting a bit more challenging. I did like this workout and I was sweating. My only real complaint was that I should have previewed the workout so I was familiar with the names of the moves. I ended up having to watch and rewind. The exercises aren’t overly complicated but I had no idea what leopard or monkey meant until I saw it. 60 min FiiT yoga class Went to the 6pm class because I had a dinner last night and knew I’d need all the burpees I could get. It’s so much harder working out in the evening!
18. Rest I was out late and totally overindulged! I didn’t even kid myself that there would be a workout this morning.
19. Barlates Mat Workout Functional Training I woke up way late (for me) this morning and really wasn’t feeling any KBKB so I just did this off the iPad in my living room. Linda does one side then the other and the last exercise was a down dog/push-up combo. Lots of oblique and inner thigh in this. A couple of the moves were almost out of my “range”- sitting back on the heel with the opposite leg raising to the front and the side leg circles with both legs elevated. Great workout and it had some stretchy elements to it that I love! Kind of like a harder Stretch Sculpt.
20. Freestyle Friday 4.6 mile bridge walk + 60 min FiiT yoga class This whole week has been freestyle I parked at the fishing pier under the bridge today and walked the longer flat side first. What a difference in temperature and traffic from July! I used map my run to get a real mileage on this, I used my Fitbit last time and that wouldn’t always accurately measure distance. I went to the noon FiiT class and there were only five of us. At least it wasn’t too hot in there. We started with 3 rounds of 10 jump squats, 3 push-ups, and 20 mountain climbers during the Sun As and more rounds of different exercises throughout the Flow. Nice practice and the stretch felt so good after. 2 hr yoga master class Went to a class with a visiting instructor from the Baptiste Institute. Very sweaty! Lots of alignment and breath work. I was wiped after and it wasn’t a fast paced class.
21. 60 min FiiT yoga class Substitute instructor today and it was more regular than FiiT. My shins are actually sore today from Friday night’s class.
22. Rest

Restlessness has set in already (truly the story of my life!) so I think I’ll do a week of brand new workouts. Not necessarily new but virgins that are already in my collection

23. Barlates Endurance 70 Cardio Box Sculpt and Fusion Mat inner thighs + 60 min FiiT yoga class Cardio box sculpt is more cardio than sculpt which is fine and the 70 second intervals go by quickly for a Barlates workout. I added on this fusion mat which is on the same dvd as that killer glute bridge section. Inner thighs use a Pilates ball and most of it is side lying with a couple of moves in bridge before changing sides. Linda has you keep your bottom leg elevated during the squeezes so there’s some oblique work in there too.
24. Barlates Triple Burn Sculpt + 60 min hot yoga class Triple Burn was an impulse buy during the Total Fitness dvd sale. It’s a little different than the Barlates workouts I usually gravitate towards. This uses weights, a band and a step. Linda does three variations of the same exercise (uneven squats, curtsy lunges, bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, and two ab variations) before moving to the next. Linda uses a 15lb db for lower body. I used a kettlebell just because it’s more comfortable to hold. Upper body uses a band and 5lb weights. Simple, high rep weight work that I really wasn’t super inspired by but the workout moved along quickly and it’s only 40 minutes. Here’s the thing, I’ve had serious DOMs in my quads since I did this workout (two days). I know I haven’t done as many weighted workouts lately but I did do the kbkb workouts and I have been working out. I’m not sure if it is me or the workout, but it actually has me more interested in this series.
25. 4.5 mile bridge walk We’ve had just beautiful weather this week, summer like without the humidity and it’s so nice out! I parked in a different spot and did the steeper bridge at the start.
26. Barlates Upper Body Burn Micro ISO + Tracey Mallet FIT core and stretch Lower Body was really not an option today, my quads are still sore. I can’t remember the last time I had DOMs like this. Micro ISO is 50 seconds of active work followed by a 20 sec hold. Linda uses a couple of 2 pounders which was good for a lot of the beginning moves. It starts feeling easy but it adds up because there’s no rest. I upped the weights to one twelve for the last row and an eight for the wide row. I used a twelve again for the overhead triceps. I pulled out FIT which I bought at least two years ago and thought I’d try the 20 min core segment. I really liked it but it was only 10 minutes with a 5 min stretch. Apparently the other two segments are longer than listed. Anyway I really liked the part I did and I’d like to do the whole thing tomorrow, quads permitting.
27. Tracey Mallet FIT Total Body + Sweat Lab Hard Core (15 min) FIT was really a good workout and I liked Tracey a lot. There’s three sections separated by 2 Tabatas, one standing and one floor cardio. Lots of total body moves with a balance/core element. Challenging but doable. Hard Core was so much different than I expected. I thought I’d pop it in and do about 15 minutes of Core in the floor. This was more of a core cardio style workout and it was tough! I’ll definitely revisit it in its entirety!
28. 60 min FiiT yoga class Lower Body focus today with less up and down moves which makes it seem a little easier.
29. Rest
30. Barlates Shape Up Barre Box (Youtube) + 60 min FiiT yoga class Barre box is just as it sounds, starts off with some simple kickboxing moves holding 2 lb weights (Punches and kicks are done separately). Linda goes slower for the first warm up round. Then it’s on to two rounds each of barre lower, upper, then core, with each round starting off with the same short kickboxing segment to get the heart rate up. Lower body uses a Pilates or playground ball for one segment and a firewalker loop for the second. Upper uses 2 lb weights (I used 4lb) for the first segment and the firewalker loop for the second (I used a heavy long band), and core uses the ball for the first segment and Loop for the second. I actually really enjoyed this workout, the reps don’t go on forever but I found the lower body and core segments challenging. This is a nice low impact workout that had a good flow to it. FiiT was a bit harder than usual for a Monday, the instructor put five 8 round tabatas throughout the flow. Lots of upper body too which I appreciated since I never feel like I get enough upper body with barre work.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 12:53 PM  
T2B

september...

1. XTRAIN: Super Cuts. Love! I was sweating like crazy. I only did 2 sets of sit ups/push ups. Way too many sets of those.

Week 6
2. Happy Labor Day!!! Prayers and safety to everyone in the path of Hurricane Dorian. XTRAIN: Legs (Standing, Barre, 100 Rep Challenge Hip Thrusts). I did the Hip Thrusts with no weight, still felt it. The plan is to do the hip thrusts once a week, preferably with XTRAIN Legs. Definitely felt like Groundhog Day while doing the standing portion (Super Cuts yesterday).
3. rest day...
4. XTRAIN: Chest, Back & Shoulders + YOUv2: Sweat Sensation
5. XTRAIN: Tabatacise Premix #10 (T3, T4, T5 + Burn Sets Back) & YOUv2: Work It! Shake It!. I did the warmup and then skipped Tabatas 1 & 2. I think I will do one of the HiiTs next time Tabatacise is on the schedule. I enjoyed working Back again. Not sure why Cathe has it on the schedule back to back. I suppose Cathe knows best!
6. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Bi’s & Tri’s + YOUv2: Rock it Out!. TGIF!!!
7. (S) XRAIN: Tabatacise w/u & T1 + TAE BO Amped: Full Throttle. Started Tabatacise with the intention of just doing the warm-up. T1 was an easy add on. For me Tabatacise may work best as a short add-on. Another great Tae Bo Amped workout.
8. XTRAIN: Super Cuts. Met a friend for breakfast at Cracker Barrel yesterday. Also, saw It Chapter 2 with DD. Long movie, enjoyable, questions!

9. rest day...

Week 7
10. XTRAIN: Bi’s and Tri’s + YOUv2: Rock It Out!
11. XTRAIN: Legs (Standing, Barre, + 100 Rep Challenge Hip Thrusts) P.M. YOUv2: Sweat Sensation
12. XTRAIN: Hard Strikes (No Conditioning Premix)
13. XTRAIN: Chest, Back & Shoulders + YOUv2: Move Your Body. I did rounds 1 & 2 of shoulders and then skipped the rest. I’d like to focus on shoulder and back stabilization for a couple of workouts.
14. (S) Cathe HiiT Training: HiiT 30/30 + H24Fit: Phase 1 Shoulder Stabilization. I chose 30/30 because it looked like the easiest of the 3 workouts. Wasn’t expecting to start with a step warm up so did the warm-up without the step. Shoulder Stabilization was great, light weights but woo does it burn and makes you sweat. Includes a couple of slow biceps rotational curls and triceps extensions and lying shoulder rotations that burn like crazy, had to drop to 1# weights during the last set. As Tom keeps repeating, “Bob thinks these are great for strengthening and stabilizing the shoulder girdle”. I have to agree as my upper body always feel great after doing this workout. Afternoon: YOUv2: Work It! Shake It!
15. (S) Cardio Supersets + YOUv2: Rock it Out!. Went to an early showing of Hustlers. I’m a fan of J Lo’s movies. Props to her for still being in the game and looking great, always! I enjoyed the movie and J Lo killed it and so did Constance Wu. Made me sad, too. Still didn’t have enough steps so did P.M. YOUv2: Sweat Sensation. I felt like I was moving all day long but when I looked at my steps, I was still under 10,000 steps.

16. rest day...

Week 8
17. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Bi’s & Tri’s + Leslie’s Tone Every Zone Walk Fast Walk
18. XTRAIN: Legs (standing only) + Lean Legs (Chair/Firewalker & Bonus Barre). P.M. TEZW Fast Walk + XTRAIN: 100 Rep Challenge Hip Thrusts. Still doing hip thrusts weightless. Butt cheeks were on fire.
19. XTRAIN: AOLIH + YOUv2: Rock It Out
20. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Chest, Back & Shoulders + P.M. Youv2: Sweat Sensation
21. (S) Ripped With HiiT: Plyo HiiT One + BARRY BOOTCAMP: Arms and Abs + Leslie’s Tone Every Zone Walk Fast Walk. Woke up with a slight headache but figured it would go away during my workouts. Workouts done and still had a slight headache so took a couple of Advil’s. Headache was gone within 15 minutes of taking Advil. Plyo HiiT felt harder than Tabatacise for some reason. Barry Bootcamp Arms is a burner. I used the music off option. I didn’t remember that BBC has a music off option. The voice to music ratio is way too loud on BBC so this made me very happy. Saw Ad Astra today. Brad Pitt is still fine. Thought provoking movie, beautiful settings, sad too, and optimistic.
22. (S) LITE: Cardio Party + CTX: Kickbox Cardio Only. Sore abs today. Cathe woos a lot in Kickbox, definitely got a chuckle out of that. Kickbox is going in my pile of workouts that I can do while listening to a podcast or music.

23. rest day...

Recovery Week
24. YOUv2: Rock It Out! + H24Fit: Phase 1 - Spine & Pelvic Stabilization. Floor work, bridges, planks, 2 sets of 15, slow reps. Bridges held for 15 seconds, 4 sets x 2. Nice, and this time around Samantha’s voice doesn’t bother me.
25. YOUv2: Sweat Sensation + H24FIT: Phase 1 - Shoulder Stabilization
26. YOUv2: Move Your Body + Work It! Shake It!
27. YOUv2: Rock It Out! + H24F: Phase 1 - Total Body Integration + YOUv2: Sweat Sensation. Total Body Integration is only 18 minutes. Unweighted squats, lunges, planks, side planks.
28. YOUv2: Move Your Body! + ZUMBA Max 1. Loved revisiting Zumba Max.

Week 9
29. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast + ZUMBA Dance, Dance, Dance
30. XTRAIN: Chest, Back, Shoulders
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 01:06 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

~~~ SEPTEMBER ~~~

1 - Floor PT; GYM for recumbent and weight machines; 7,651 steps.

2 - Ellen Barrett's Express Belly Blast; RaviAna B&BSS&BSF matrix; beach walk; 9,343 steps.

3 - Unwinding Muscle Tension from Barbara Benagh's AM/PM Yoga; 5,937 steps.

4 - 12 minutes Insight Timer; 1 Minute Chakra Tuneup with Himalayan Singing Bowls; LWR 7 Minute Workout to Lose Belly Fat; PT; 7,484 steps.

5 - 12 minutes Insight Timer; Yoqi Qigong for Vitality: Opening the Door of Life; LWR 7 Minute Workout to Lose Belly Fat; 6,845 steps.

6 - 8 minutes Insight Timer; lunch walk; beach walk; back stretches; 10,781 steps.

7 - Viniyoga workshop, walk and meditation at beach; 6,350 steps.

8 - Standing and mat PT; GYM for recumbent bike, weight machines and cable PT; 5,983 steps.

9 - Good Morning Meditation by Nichole Golden (Gaia); Lee Holden Qigong for Healthy Joints; LWR Arm Exercises for Women; a matrix from RaviAna Ultimate Stretch; 5,176 steps.

10 - LWR 7 Minute Challenge to Lose Belly Fat; PT reformer session; Meditation Day 10 - Insight Timer, Completely Relaxed for Sleep by Michael Macintosh; 5,240 steps.

11 - Sarah Beth Deep Stretch Neck & Shoulders; Meditation Day 11 - my own gratitude meditation; 5,361 steps.

12 - Meditation Day 12 - Insight Timer 12 minutes; Viniyoga class; 4,606 steps.

13 - Meditation Day 13 - Life Healing Sound Meditation Crystal Bowl Attuning; Insight Timer 5 minutes; Lee Holden Qigong for Healthy Bones; PT; Sarah Beth Sore Muscles; 6,907 steps.

14 - Meditation Day 14 - Energy Cleaning Meditation by Great Meditation; Insight - 14th Celestial Palace of Tao by Chris Coleman; housework blitz; 5,634 steps.

15 - Meditation Day 15 - Great Meditation - A Special 10 Minute Meditation by ; GYM for 30 minutes recumbent bike, weight machines and PT on the cable stack; 6,213 steps.

16 - Meditation Day 16 - Jason Stephenson Positive Mind in 5 Minutes; lunch walk; 8498 steps.

17 - Meditation Day 17 - Insight Timer, 12 minutes; forget rest.

18 - 12 minute Insight Timer.

19 - Awareness meditation.

20 - Awareness meditation.

21 - Healing & Pain Relief Guided Meditation; beach walk.

22 - Jason Stephenson Positive Mind in 5 Minutes; DH dragged me to a car show at a beach so I schlepped around there; 3,719 steps.

23 - Jason Stephenson 7 Chakras Spoken Word Guided Meditation; 3,814 steps.

24 - Jason Stephenson 7 Chakras Spoken Word Guided Meditation; reformer PT; 4,050 steps.

25 - Day 25 - Great Meditation Mindfulness Gratitude Letting Go; CocoLime Easy Cardio Toning; YoQi Qigong for Autumn; beach walk; 7,341 steps.

26 - Day 26 - awareness meditation and rest day after stitches out; 2,205 steps.

27 - Day 27 - A binaural beats music meditation on Insight Timer; PT; 2,757 steps.

28 - Day 28 - Insight Timer meditation; GYM for recumbent bike and a few weight machines; 5,885 steps

29 - Day 29 - Great Meditation Feel Amazing; Jason Stephenson Powerful Positive Morning Affirmations; YogaTX Yoga for Back Pain; short beach walk; 5,110 steps.

30 - Day 30 - Insight Timer meditation; PT; LWR 7 Minute Walking At Home; Sarah Beth Bedtime Yoga Stretch - Upper Body; 6,432 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 01:53 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Septiembre - September - Septembre

01- 10 Minute Walking Workout from YouTube.
02- The Part Series: Strictly Upper Body + PiTS: Upper Body, Back & Hips stretch.
03- The Part Series: Glute Camp + Foam Roll (my own). GC... Ouch!
04- Rest. Headache.
05- Bosu Core Synergy (virgin) + Jung's 10 Minutes Slimming Dance + Jung's 35 Minutes Stretch. I enjoyed them all.
06- Bosu Reactive Strength & Power (virgin) + Si6: Slim & Limber. Great workout! And my core is very sore from BCS.
07- Jung's Figure Robi + Jung's Stretch. Nice combo.
08- Rest day.
09- Bosu Xplode: Burn + 16 Minute Stretch Flow (YouTube).
10- Long walk outdoors w/family. Mobility Rx: Workout 1 + PiTS: Intense Stretch in the P.M.
11- Rest. Tired & Headache.
12- Xplode: Fuse + Rejuvetanion: Stretch & Flex. I enjoyed Fuse more this time, I did better too.
13- Xplode: Amp + Si6: Slim & Limber.
14- Bosu Total Body Blast (virgin) + Cool It Off Express.
15- Xplode: Load + Si6: Slim & Limber.
16- Rest day.
17- The Part Series: Strictly Upper Body + Power Walk for Weight Loss: 10-Minute Walk (virgin) + PiTS: Upper Body, Back & Hips + Hips & Legs stretch.
18- The Part Series: Glute Camp + Si6: Slim & Limber.
19- Bosu Core Synergy + Stretch Max: Resistance band segment.
20- Kathy Smith's Power Walk for Weight Loss (virgin). I did the whole thing today, and I liked it more than I thought I would, this was my first walk with weights, I got a nice sweat going, 5 bucks well spent.
21- Bosu Reactive Strength and Power. And done with my 4-week rotation!
22- Rest day.
23- Rest - sick.
24- Rejuvenation: Total Firm & Fit (virgin) + Healthy Abs & Back (virgin) + Stretch & Flex. I loved the Abs workout, it was challenging, not crazy hard, just right. Firm & Fit was ok, for a light day, just what I needed, I still got a nice sweat on.
25- The Firm: Ultimate Fat Burning Workout + Si6: Slim & Limber. The first time I did UFBW I hated it, I felt like I had two left feet, yesterday I did it again and I loved it, it was fun and sweaty!
26- The Firm: Fat-Burning Cardio Toning Workout + Power Walk for Weight Loss: Cool Down Stretch.
27- 10 minute hula hooping while watching tv, today was a lazy day.
28- Nada.
29- Rest day.
30- Katami 4x4: I am Change 1 (virgin) + XTFMax: Stretch (virgin). Great workout! I was a sweaty mess by the end, I found it challenging, I used my Beleboom Balance Trainer for the squat jums, plank and hour glass exercises. The stretch was also good, each pose was hold for like 40 seconds or so, I really enjoyed both.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 03:24 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 05:39 PM  
MathTeacher

September 1 - Pump Challenge + Callanetics Stretch
September 2
September 3 - Pump Challenge + Callanetics Stretch
September 4 - Callanetics Level 1
September 5 - Pump Challenge + Callanetics Stretch
September 6
September 7

September 8 - Callanetics Level 1
September 9
September 10 - Callanetics Level 1
September 11 - Callanetics Level 1
September 12 - Callanetics Level 1
September 13
September 14 - Callanetics Level 1

September 15 - Callanetics Level 2
September 16 - Callanetics Level 2
September 17 - Callanetics Level 2
September 18
September 19
September 20 - Callanetics Level 1
September 21 - Change Your Body

September 22
September 23 - Callanetics Evolution
September 24 - Chicago Run, Cathe Biceps, Callanetics Stretch
September 25
September 26 - Utah Ride, Cathe Biceps, Callanetics Stretch
September 27
September 28
Old 08-26-19, 05:56 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

September

August Total = 26/31

1 - YT Leslie 3 Mile AHA Walk + Day 11 of LH Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge

2 - 2 Peloton rides: Hannah Low Impact 10/19/18 + Hannah Motown 8/30/19--63 min, 14.1 miles, 303 cal. Rode as an Endurance ride.
3 - KCM RAW Kettlebell-Dumbbell Fusion + LS Walk Blasters Short & Sweaty
4 - Rest
5 - Unexpected rest day
6 - Peloton Jenn Classic Rock 8/15/19--58 min, 15.0 miles, 371 cal.
7 - KCM RAW January 2019 Ripped & Ride--did this with Peloton Leanne 80s 9/6/19--21 min, 5.4 miles, 136 cal. Nice combo. These R & R workouts combine weights (usually emphasizing upper body) and short segments of whatever cardio you choose to do. They really work for me.
8 - YT Pahla Bowers Weight Loss Cardio for Women over 50--this was my first time with Pahla--and the CHATTER! I liked the workout (a nice 27 min light sweat for a Sunday) and she seems like a nice person, but she didn't stop talking for one second! I even liked her message (which, of course, I've heard before: after a certain age, you can still DO the intense workouts, but your body 1) doesn't recover as quickly; and 2) perceives the intense workout as stress. Both of these factors can cause your body to hang onto weight.) All that said, I'll probably try her again. Also did Day 12 of Lee Holden's 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge.

9 - 2 Peloton rides: Hannah Classic Rock 8/24/19 + Denis 80s 5/5/19--63 min, 14.3 miles, 312 cal. Rode as an Endurance ride.
10 - Rest
11 - KCM Strong No Tubing premix + Stepboxing 1 warm up & Combos 1, 4 & 5
12 - KCM RAW September Ripped & Ride--did this with an old Peloton ride from 2/19/16, Hannah's Jersey Boy ride, which was a playlist of the Four Seasons. 21 min, 5.3 miles, 131 cal.
13 - Peloton Hannah Thunder Road Pt. 2 11/8/15--58 min, 14.9 miles, 365 cal. This was a real oldie for Peloton: the studio looked different, Hannah was much more informal; she actually got off her bike a couple of times to help people in the studio adjust their bikes. I think I started with the Peloton app in Jan/Feb 2016.
14 - 63 push ups + Peloton Arms Toning + KCM Amped Up Cardio both workouts premix, no drills
15 - YT Leslie 2 Mile Walk + Day 13 of Lee Holden 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge

16 - 2 Peloton rides: Leanne 80s Rock 5/31/19 + Hannah Classic Rock 3/30/19--63 min, 14.3 miles, 312 cal. (exactly the same as last Monday).
17 - KCM RAW Boxing & Drills--my new fave! I wore my 4# weighted vest & used 1# dumbbells for the boxing. No step for me. Also Day 14 of the Qi Gong Challenge.
18 - Rest
19 - KCM RAW Metabolic 6 x 6 + LS Walk Blasters Light Walk & Dance Walk--wow, that was an intense KCM workout, but I felt strong & energized when I finished. Did Leslie's Light Walk as an extra warm up, then did the Dance Walk after the weight work.
20 - 2 Peloton rides, both Classic Rock: Alex 8/28/19 + Emma 9/19/19--58 min, 14.9 miles, 364 cal.
21 - KCM RAW Box & Pump--this was a fun one! The Pump parts use a descending pyramid format (3 min/body part), then a few minutes of boxing in between (total 21 min boxing).
22 - YT Leslie 5K with a Twist + Lee Holden Day 15 of Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge

23 - KCM Strength & Stamina WO2 Express--I always forget that this workout has a not-insignificant cardio element.
24 - 2 Peloton rides (oldies): Jess Boomers Satisfaction 4/24/16 + Hannah Motown 12/22/15--63 min, 14.0 miles, 299 cal.
25 - KCM RAW June 2019 Ripped & Ride--I love these combos of weights (today was all heavy upper body work) + bike ride!
26 - Rest
27 - Peloton Tunde Classic Rock 9/18/19--58 min, 15.0 miles, 370 cal. Tunde is one of two new Peloton instructors. I really liked her energy, but her idea of "Classic Rock" did not exactly mesh with mine.
28 - 63 push ups + Peloton Arms Toning + Prevention Walk Your Way Slim + Day 16 of Lee Holden's 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge
29 - YT 2 Leslie walks--30 minutes, include my favorite: Happy Walk.

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 07:20 PM  
Luv2WO

Here!

1. PBL The Arm Sculptor, Side Cincher workout, Jessica Valant Day 1 pilates challenge
2. Callanetics CD Level 2
3. Callanetics CD Level 2
4. Callanetics CD Level 2
5. Callanetics CD Level 3
6. Callanetics CD Level 3
7. Callanetics CD Level 3
8. PBL Ultimate Flexibility Complete Body, Detox Stretch, 20 min walk
9. PBL Brazilian Butt Workout, Everyday Essentials Classic Abs, Robin Mind Body Challenge Day 1
10. Callanetics CD Level 3, Mind Body Challenge Day 2
11. Callanetics CD Level 3, Mind Body Challenge Day 3
12. Callanetics CD Level 3, Mind Body Challenge Day 4
13. Callanetics CD Level 3, Mind Body Challenge Day 5
14. Mind Body Challenge Day 6, BB Inner Thigh and Outer Thigh 5 min workouts, Essentrics PM Routine
15. Mind Body Challenge Day 7, Jessica Valant Pilates Arms and Abs, 10 min Outer Thighs and Hip Stretch workouts
16. PBL Sculpt and Shred Arm workout, Ultimate Ab Burner, Mind Body Challenge Day 8
17. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, PBL Rapid Results workout
18. PBL Leg Firming workout with Ankle Weights, New You Arm Shaper, Mind Body Challenge Day 10
19. PBL Spring Into Summer Standing Routine, Complete Core Makeover
20. PBL Spring Into Summer Arms with Weights, Trim Inner Thigh Routine
21 PBL Fit Flow Workout
22. PBL Central Park Stretch
23. PBL Trim and Slim Waist and Thigh workout, Recovery Stretch workout
24. PBL Luscious Leg Workout, Chiseled Upper Body workout
25. PBL Summer Ready workout
26. PBL New You Upper Body, Side Cincher Workout
27. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor
28. Essentrics Calorie Burn Leg workout with Gail
29. Rest day
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-19, 07:31 PM  
cdayley

September!
9/1: 3 mile treadmill walk
9/2: 3.5 mile walk
9/3: 1 mile treadmill walk; Firm - Hi Def Sculpt
9/4: 2 mile treadmill walk
9/5: rest
9/6: rest
9/7: 2 mile dance walk
9/8: 2.5 mile dog walk
9/9: 2 mile treadmill walk
9/10: 1 mile treadmill walk and Fitprime Weights First.
9/11: 3 miles from LS Miracle Miles
9/12: rest
9/13: rest
9/14: 2 mile walk; Firm Rock Solid Cardio
9/15: rest
9/16: 1 mile treadmill walk; 30 MTF Stepboxing 2 #2
9/17: 2 mile treadmill walk
9/18: 2 mile JS walk; Focus Lift Higher
9/19: rest
9/20: 2 mile treadmill walk
9/21: 1 mile walk; Firm Hard Core Fusion
9/22: 2 mile treadmill walk