Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-16-19, 12:06 PM  
Carol K

I just read that the Flex studio (formerly the FIRM studio, but Gaiam kept the FIRM name, so they had to rename it) is shutting down, because the building owner is not renewing their lease. So the instructors will be teaching at other studios in the area. Very sad.
Old 04-16-19, 12:08 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I’m so into streaming as I travel a lot!
~Essentrics ETV - it’s the most expense of my subscriptions at $14.95/month, but I use it almost every day.
~Movement for Modern Life - I love this site, have a “50% off forever” annual subscription, it’s a keeper for me!
~Gaia - I like this site, got a year on a Black Friday 50% off deal, not sure if I’ll renew....maybe if they offer me another deal on renewal. It has a lot of really good classic Pilates workouts.
~Yogadownload.com - I just started this recently, got an email offer for a year 50% off. It has good material & I will download some of my faves, but I likely won’t renew.
~GetHealthyU.com - Another email offer for $13 for a year. I will download some workouts & won’t renew.

I really need to purge my large dvd collection, but there doesn’t seem to be much of a market for them any more....

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-19, 12:15 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
~GetHealthyU.com - Another email offer for $13 for a year. I will download some workouts & won’t renew.
I forgot I even had this. I bought it as well. I canceled it.. But I still have access for the year. I should take a peak at it again.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-19, 12:25 PM  
ncl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I just read that the Flex studio (formerly the FIRM studio, but Gaiam kept the FIRM name, so they had to rename it) is shutting down, because the building owner is not renewing their lease. So the instructors will be teaching at other studios in the area. Very sad.
That is a bummer. Wonder if they tried moving to another location.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-19, 06:23 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I am currently subscribed to:
Walking Online Workouts
Sarah Beth Yoga
Pilates Wheel
be360 (Bellicon)

I ordered the entire Pilates Wheel set last year, and am just getting to where I am using it often. They just launched their streaming platform. I got a really good deal, $7.49 per month for life by using the code PIONEER.
My Bellicon subscription is ending in a few days. I just don't use it much. I prefer to freestyle bounce while watching TV or music.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-19, 06:28 PM  
fatkat555

I’m currently subscribed to Exhale and Leah Sarago. I’m happy with both; excellent instructors. I’d love to be able to afford to stream Daily Method, too.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-19, 01:49 AM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
I’m currently subscribed to Exhale and Leah Sarago. I’m happy with both; excellent instructors. I’d love to be able to afford to stream Daily Method, too.
The Dailey Method has occasional specials. I got 3 months for $24 on a Black Friday special. I liked it, but the library is fairly small and in the three months I was on, there were no new videos added.

Yogadownload.com is currently having an Earth Day sale-- 3 months for $20 or the year for $60. Paypal is accepted and signing up now locks in that price for the life of the membership.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-19, 06:51 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
Oh, no. This really is the end of an era. First Nancy closed BodyFit and now this. Too bad Emily isn’t just moving it to a new location, but there may be many reasons she’s not doing that. Sad.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-19, 06:53 AM  
Carol K

However, they are still promoting BeMax workouts on the BeMax Facebook page. They just posted a picture of Core & Restore Strength & Balance today. That's one of my favorites.
Old 04-19-19, 07:38 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfit41 View Post
I am currently subscribed to:
Walking Online Workouts
Sarah Beth Yoga
Pilates Wheel
be360 (Bellicon)

I ordered the entire Pilates Wheel set last year, and am just getting to where I am using it often. They just launched their streaming platform. I got a really good deal, $7.49 per month for life by using the code PIONEER.
My Bellicon subscription is ending in a few days. I just don't use it much. I prefer to freestyle bounce while watching TV or music.

Sherry
Sherry - I also got the $7.49 deal on the Pilates wheel. Do you have a favorite instructor? It seems Kimmy gets a lot of buzz on their FB page. This might sound silly but how often do you use it and how do you fit it in with your other workouts?

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
lekfit, streaming, streaming services, streaming workouts