If I have the following Jessica Smith dvds:
  • All the Walk Strong Sets
  • All three 10 Pounds Down sets
  • Walk On 6 Mile Mix
  • Walk On: 3-DVD Super Set
  • Walk On: 15-Minute Fast Fat Blasts
  • The Ultimate Workouts for Weight Loss: 4-DVD Collection
  • Look Better Naked and the one she did for Women's Health

Do I need either her Walk On: Walk the Weight Off 30 Day Plan or her 21 Day Plan? A recent thread made me think that I need these sets, and with my Amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket, I'm catching feelings. Hmmm...now that I type out all the Jessica workouts I have, I'm wondering if maybe I can do without? Of course, that fact has not stopped me from acquiring 90% of Cathe's collection Someone talk me into or out of these sets!
Of the workouts you listed above, which do you like best?

Personally, I love both the sets you mentioned and would snap them up while they’re available...especially if you like Jessica’s style. For what it’s worth, I don’t find this to be her easiest workouts...for me, that would be several of the workouts from Walk Strong 1.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-19, 07:35 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixoo View Post
Of the workouts you listed above, which do you like best?

Personally, I love both the sets you mentioned and would snap them up while they’re available...especially if you like Jessica’s style. For what it’s worth, I don’t find this to be her easiest workouts...for me, that would be several of the workouts from Walk Strong 1.
Trixoo, I actually like her fusion workouts from the Ultimate Weight Loss Collection set and her 10 Pounds Down Cardio Abs workouts the best. And I like the strength work from the first Walk Strong over Walk Strong 3, as it seems slower and more controlled. It does help that you don't think that the 30 Day set have her easiest walks, as I was kind of concerned about that. Don't need more walking workouts that are too low intensity -- I've also got some Leslie walks, Chris Freytag, and a couple of others.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-19, 07:16 PM  
Tugger31

How does the 21 day and the 30 day sets compare in intensity/variety to her 3 Walk Strong Sets? (I actually only own WS2 and WS3). I'm really into Jessica lately, bought her 3 newest but don't want to buy anything that's not quite intense enough. Thanks!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-19, 09:12 PM  
bjones

The 21 and 30 day workouts are different from the Walk Strongs because they are more her "walking Plus" as I call it style of cardio. The Hit walks are similar intensity I think in all the programs. WS 2 and 3 both have a step workout and a cardio ball workout which you won't find in the 21 or 30 day. I like having the variety of both the Walk Ons and the Walk Strongs as they do have a different vibe. I'd be hard pressed to say that there is really any significant difference in intensity. You can always follow Beth to increase it if needed. WS 3 has the metabolic and cardio sculpt workouts which are harder, but other than those 2 I think they are all in the same ball park.
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-19, 10:59 PM  
rheash92

Is the Walk Strong 3 worth getting? I’ve been debating about it for a long time.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 12:00 AM  
Leonana

The 21 Day set is my favorite of her walks. I especially like the Low Impact HIIT, although Beth does some high impact, if I'm remembering correctly.
Old 01-10-19, 08:42 AM  
bubbles76

Rheash I like Walk Strong 3 a lot. I like Walk Strong 1 better though
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 01-10-19, 10:45 AM  
Sara1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Rheash I like Walk Strong 3 a lot. I like Walk Strong 1 better though
Which workout is Walk Strong 1? I don't find any called that at Amazon.
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 10:46 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
Which workout is Walk Strong 1? I don't find any called that at Amazon.
The original Walk Strong set.
Old 01-10-19, 11:57 AM  
Sara1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
The original Walk Strong set.
So that is 3-4 separate DVDs? Sold separately? Like this one?

and this one?
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith 21 day, jessica smith 30 day, jessica smith favorites, jessica smith get strong, jessica smith step, walk strong 3