Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-11-19, 10:08 PM  
rykram

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I turned on text notifications for EVERYTHING on this package and it's kinda' fun (although also a bit annoying). Mine just left Philadelphia. It's headed for Colorado, so there will be a lot more texts...
I did this too. I kinda like the updates cause I’m impatient. Mine are supposed to be here by Monday but I got a text that they are already here at a local distribution center. Fingers crossed they move overnight and I get an out for delivery text tomorrow morning
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 08:22 AM  
sherry7899

Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but the tracking has not been updated since yesterday. I don't think it's even at the local sorting facility. Oh, well......

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 08:26 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rykram View Post
I did this too. I kinda like the updates cause I’m impatient. Mine are supposed to be here by Monday but I got a text that they are already here at a local distribution center. Fingers crossed they move overnight and I get an out for delivery text tomorrow morning
Good luck! I said there would be a lot more texts since mine left Philadelphia for Colorado, but realized - probably not! They've probably been trucking all night & with any luck they'll pop up in Denver next, then come to my town in time for Monday delivery.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 11:18 AM  
Lannette

DH picked mine up at the PO. That was really fast. My out of town appointment got cancelled allowing him to pick up mail.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 11:21 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
DH picked mine up at the PO. That was really fast. My out of town appointment got cancelled allowing him to pick up mail.
That's great! I am in NJ and the tracking still has not been updated since yesterday. I doubt mine wil arrive today.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 11:22 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Mine is just about one hour away! I’ll have to wait until Monday. That’ll brighten up the start of the week!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 11:24 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
That's great! I am in NJ and the tracking still has not been updated since yesterday. I doubt mine wil arrive today.
Sherry, my tracking hadn’t been updated either but they were there. Hopefully yours will also arrive. I feel silly for being excited because I won’t actually be doing them right away. First I need to figure out a rotation.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 11:34 AM  
TracyQ

Mine were scheduled to be delivered Monday but I got a notification that they were delivered, ran out to my mailbox and they were there. . I’m in Boston.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 12:09 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

Yay! I got mine
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 01:52 PM  
Zenara25

Mine has been departing Providence, RI 5 different times since yesterday. So 5 different texts. Friday 5:14p, 5:55p, 8:47p, Saturday 4:40a, and finally 9:26a Hoping 9:26a is the last departure from Providence. Supposed to be delivered today. Probably not til Monday or Tuesday now... BTW I'm in MA.
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe lite