Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-03-18, 06:44 PM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanda View Post
Thanks for posting this - I think - That discount is crazy, 3 dvds for the price of one? I'm getting: FIGHT AGE WITH STRENGTH, GOOD FOR YOU, and BEAUTY TO THE BONE.
I got my order today and it included a small inflatable pilates ball and a pump!
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 06:48 AM  
bubbles76

Nice! Wanda, let me know how you like Good For You. I have one of the Unpluggeds, and so far not feeling the love. I have liked others that I've previewed.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 08:59 PM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Nice! Wanda, let me know how you like Good For You. I have one of the Unpluggeds, and so far not feeling the love. I have liked others that I've previewed.
Gah! I had no idea each dvd has four half-hour workouts! That makes the price even crazier. I did the first one on Good For You. Can't compare it to the Unpluggeds but it made me think of Ellen Barrett's sculpt workouts. A little less movement and poorer production quality but a solid light weights workout with some stretching built into it. The length was perfect for my attention span and it went by quicker than those from another instructor whose workouts are about the same length.
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-18, 06:22 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Late to the party, but wanted to comment on Good For You since I just did it today!

Sound quality is off in this and Margaret's voice is hard to hear in this one. I also noticed in the 3rd segment (when she's wearing the grey outfit) there's some weird patterning in her pants, but later the image gets better and is more clear.

I did the first two workouts from this workout liked them, but this isn't her best work in terms of exercises. She's always great though, in attitude especially, but had to do two workouts to feel the work. She does manage to slay me with overhead tricep extensions.

With Margaret she usually doesn't stay on any one exercise very long, but seemed to want those triceps to be worked. ;-)

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-18, 08:43 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Contact them Pam - she has great customer service, I'm sure she'll send a replacement right out.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-18, 11:01 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Good For You

Thanks for the suggestion, Pat. I'm not sure the quality issue is a widespread problem or not. I don't think I need to contact her, if it is though.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
margaret richard, margaret richard sale