Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-19-18, 07:48 PM  
OSusanna

Margaret Richard 50% off and a rave for Unplugged

We talk about Margaret Richard here a lot and for good reason. I decided to restart weight training after doing mostly T-tapp and some Essentrics. Everyday in February I am doing an Unplugged episode. I’ll be doing the 1900 series, then the 2000 one and then moving on to my other MR workouts.

It’s so easy to do one 25 minute episode a day and because they aren’t at a frantic pace I can work to my max in the morning. After each workout I definitely feel “worked”, like I can feel my arms when I brush my teeth.

If I do one episode a day, I’ve figured that each muscle group is getting worked 2-3 times that week. It staggers the DOMS to do it that way which is great if you’re sensitive like me. For those of us that like full body workouts, she has those too, but this is a great series to get started.

50% off right now and likely the highest discount ever. I highly recommend especially if you’re restarting or even thinking about doing something different for awhile.
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-18, 10:18 PM  
JeepGirl

I checked out the website but I don't see the sale info. Is there a discount code?
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-18, 10:49 PM  
dmlarue1

It shows up when you add it to cart. I have been considering these for a long time
dmlarue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-18, 11:42 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Do you know how long that sale will last?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-18, 11:45 PM  
OSusanna

I believe through the 23rd. And edited to add that all DVDs are on sale, not just the Unpluggeds.
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-18, 07:27 AM  
Sara1000

Another rave for the Unplugged series. I have been using them exclusively (along with walking) for months - I have gone through both series twice and still no boredom or dread factor. And they are very thorough - each muscle group of the day gets a full 3 minutes. Plenty of DOMS.

At first I played my own music but now I don't even bother - doesn't seem necessary
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-18, 10:08 AM  
amery

Thanks for the raves. I've been curious about these for a while, so with the 50% off, I ordered the Unplugged 2000 series. I'm excited!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-18, 11:03 AM  
sherry7899

I love her workouts. I think I have all I want. It said on her site that they are reducing inventory of dvds, so it might be a good time to jump on them.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-18, 11:11 AM  
gjv

Which unplugged is best? There is a 1900 and a 2000.

Edit! Never mind, at that discount I got both!
Old 02-20-18, 01:07 PM  
laurajhawk

How heavy can you go with these? How many reps does she do per exercise/per body part?

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
getting better, margaret richard, margaret richard rotation, margaret richard sale, unplugged