Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-31-17, 08:21 PM  
Elsie

Question JARI's audio routines

Hello,

I noticed that Jari Love has some new (to me) audio workouts on her web page now for purchase & was wondering if anyone has tried them? I am particularly interested in the Weights ones. Maybe a cardio one as well as I do see there is one that isn't titled for use with a treadmill (I have no treadmill and do not like them at all).
Not all that happy that they are in USD (exchange rate to Canadian isn't exactly attractive right now) as Jari is in Calgary!!!
Many thanks

https://www.jarilove.com/audio-workouts/
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-17, 07:16 AM  
Hedgehog

I've always wished I could just rip the audio off the dvds I've done forty-leven times. Sometimes, it would be nice to just play into earbuds and be able to do workouts outside or something especially body weight or those that I could improvise weights for.
Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-17, 08:46 AM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I've always wished I could just rip the audio off the dvds I've done forty-leven times. Sometimes, it would be nice to just play into earbuds and be able to do workouts outside or something especially body weight or those that I could improvise weights for.
I'd thought there was software that lets you do that?
Old 06-03-17, 08:32 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I think there is a software that does that.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-17, 10:26 AM  
LoveVA

I had a similar question last year....

http://videofitness.com/~vfwnk/forum...d.php?t=217026
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-17, 11:32 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsie View Post
Hello,

I noticed that Jari Love has some new (to me) audio workouts on her web page now for purchase & was wondering if anyone has tried them? I am particularly interested in the Weights ones. Maybe a cardio one as well as I do see there is one that isn't titled for use with a treadmill (I have no treadmill and do not like them at all).
Not all that happy that they are in USD (exchange rate to Canadian isn't exactly attractive right now) as Jari is in Calgary!!!
Many thanks

https://www.jarilove.com/audio-workouts/
They're all MP3 downloads and are $8.99. 7 to choose from. Weights 2 is 30 min long according to one of the reviews.

the length of each is missing from the descriptions.

not bad. i'll have to think about it.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, audio workouts, jari love, speed demon