Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-10-16, 08:49 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Its listed as a 2 DVD set.
Oh, I didn't see that! Is each dvd 60 minutes? Or is it 30 minutes each?

Summer Breeze, I think it's a dvd and download. On her website it looked like a download. At Mary's, it looked like a dvd.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-16, 08:57 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post

Summer Breeze, I think it's a dvd and download. On her website it looked like a download. At Mary's, it looked like a dvd.
Yes I think that's what confused me. Admittedly, it doesn't take much to confuse me though. Thanks.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-16, 09:58 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post

It looks like there's a "bonus" health talk. I bet that's what's on the 2nd dvd.

http://www.jarilove.com/shop/fitness...-in-6-minutes/
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-16, 10:58 AM  
JENILU

Ok, the cover says "in 6 minutes". On the clip she say there are 3 options. 1 60 minute WO/ 3 20 minute WO's / or 2 30 minute WO's.
Where does the 6 minutes come in? It had confused me at first that it was 1 6 minute workout. (which I don't want because it would probably be extremely hard, lol, but was confused)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-16, 11:01 AM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
Ok, the cover says "in 6 minutes". On the clip she say there are 3 options. 1 60 minute WO/ 3 20 minute WO's / or 2 30 minute WO's.
Where does the 6 minutes come in? It had confused me at first that it was 1 6 minute workout. (which I don't want because it would probably be extremely hard, lol, but was confused)
The website mentions six minute tracks, not sure why that bit's part of the sales pitch.
Old 05-10-16, 11:02 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
This is in the description on the website (see link above):
Quote:
Each six-minute track features back-to-back double-duty calorie burning exercises with active recovery, so that your heart rate stays elevated and you shed fat fast! You can choose to do this workout routine in 6 different ways – 1 full hour or break it up into 3- 20 min or 2- 30 mins workouts.
So, I assume it has body part tracks similar to Body Pump? Each being about 6 minutes long...
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-16, 11:22 AM  
JENILU

Thankyou Alison and Bunnyhop!! Didn't even see a back cover, lol. Trying to get 6 minutes to work into those time frames just wasn't working in my head. And yes, things like that drive me crazy.

I guess I kind of understand the price. Because wasn't she one of the instructors that didn't really want to do any more DVDs and was surprised by the people that wanted them? I can't afford that price, yet a part of me feels like I should support anyone still willing to go that route. (Says the person that has no room for a step and barely lifts weights anymore- even tho I love them)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-16, 11:44 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Thankyou Alison and Bunnyhop!! Didn't even see a back cover, lol. Trying to get 6 minutes to work into those time frames just wasn't working in my head. And yes, things like that drive me crazy.

I guess I kind of understand the price. Because wasn't she one of the instructors that didn't really want to do any more DVDs and was surprised by the people that wanted them? I can't afford that price, yet a part of me feels like I should support anyone still willing to go that route. (Says the person that has no room for a step and barely lifts weights anymore- even tho I love them)
I was one of the ones who wanted another Jari DVD, so I will stick to my word and buy this one (because I really need another workout DVD. Not)
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-16, 02:04 PM  
Calistro

Some of us have paid more for a kettlebell dvd with a shorter length than this dvd. Namely me , and with Jari I know what I am getting
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-16, 03:31 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
Some of us have paid more for a kettlebell dvd with a shorter length than this dvd. Namely me , and with Jari I know what I am getting
Oh without a doubt and I'm sure I'll buy this too. Love me some Ms Love!
I just wondered why so much for one DVD but now I see it's two.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jari love