Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-12-17, 09:37 PM  
Orlita

Classpass now has live streaming - including Hilliard Studio Method

I am not sure when this showed up in my ClassPass, but I see now they have lots of video streaming options to do at home. I imagine they charge you a class credit, but if you've been wanting to try some local studios, and also wanting to try Hilliard streaming workouts & others, joining ClassPass for a period is a good way to try them out.

I have a referral code that gives user & me $30 off - http://class.ps/d4gdn. I have been using ClassPass since it launched here a couple of years ago. I like to blend live classes with my DVDs.

I'm currently finishing the end of my grandfathered-in unlimited(ish) run -- they killed unlimited a few months ago. And because I have been traveling & then sick, I have more credits than I can use before my month's cycle ends. So I'm going to try to watch/do some of these videos.

Thereafter, it would be $8-$10 per class, on the per-credit rate, so I would prefer to buy the streaming vid at that point, rather than blow a ClassPass credit on it.

Anyway, here's a sampling of what they have so far:
Hilliard (I think I counted 15)
Soul Sweat
Blogilates
Barrebody
Barrecore
BeFit
lots of yoga & pilates, more barre, & other studios whose names I don't recognize but you may.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 11:25 AM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
I am not sure when this showed up in my ClassPass, but I see now they have lots of video streaming options to do at home. I imagine they charge you a class credit, but if you've been wanting to try some local studios, and also wanting to try Hilliard streaming workouts & others, joining ClassPass for a period is a good way to try them out.

Anyway, here's a sampling of what they have so far:
Hilliard (I think I counted 15)
Soul Sweat
Blogilates
Barrebody
Barrecore
BeFit
lots of yoga & pilates, more barre, & other studios whose names I don't recognize but you may.
I would be interested, but I did not see any link to streaming videos. Should I be looking for something in particular to see where the videos might be?
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 11:38 AM  
sherry7899

I have the same question Can the classes be downloaded? Are the Soul Sweat classes the ones that are on powhow.com or are they different? Thanks!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 12:02 PM  
fatkat555

I purchased the HSM online streaming (even though my streaming is at best intermittent) and I'm debating about canceling it. I've already purchased many of the titles they have on the site already except for the parts and the new band workout. I was hoping that they'd do live streaming of classes or add new material for the hefty price, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I've never heard of ClassPass. Off to research...

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 08:33 PM  
Orlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
I would be interested, but I did not see any link to streaming videos. Should I be looking for something in particular to see where the videos might be?
On the website (once I have logged in), it's near the top left ("Videos - beta"). On my app, it shows up when I scroll down on the home page.
Old 03-14-17, 08:36 PM  
Orlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I have the same question Can the classes be downloaded? Are the Soul Sweat classes the ones that are on powhow.com or are they different? Thanks!
There's no indication that they can be downloaded.
The Soul Sweat is from Laughing Lotus and is taught by someone named Dana Flynn. Hope that helps!
(I googled Dana & found this preview)
Old 03-14-17, 08:43 PM  
Orlita

I just got an email update that talks about the videos (more than 100 total), and it says they are free with membership. Hmmm....maybe I will stick with my 10-pack a little longer. Not sure if videos come with the 5-pack or 3-pack.

It calls it "early access," though, so maybe they won't be free in a few months.
Old 03-15-17, 03:37 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
There's no indication that they can be downloaded.
The Soul Sweat is from Laughing Lotus and is taught by someone named Dana Flynn. Hope that helps!
(I googled Dana & found this preview)
Orlita-thanks for responding! I thought it was the dance class Soul Sweat

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classpass, hilliard studio, pilates, streaming video, yoga