Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-23-14, 09:44 AM  
megrod74

Ballet body questions

I just downloaded the Basics I workouts. Any suggestions on how to use them? I was thinking, based on reading old threads, that I would split them - glute and thigh one day and upper/ core the next. And I would do them four days a week with cardio 3-5 days a week.

I have to admit I find Leah's website very confusing, not to mention she doesn't appear to be keeping up with it. I was a little concerned about the purchases but didn't have any problems.
I wish buying the BBPS I in phases was still an option. It is even mentioned in one of the FAQ's.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to using these, I just want to make sure I make the most of them.
TIA!
megrod74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-14, 09:57 AM  
LaCatrina

Zellybelly has been doing BB for a good while, and she's even completed BBPS several times, so maybe she'll pitch in

I mentioned this in another thread, her marketing/CS are practically nil. Someone also mentioned she's travelling a lot and focused in her family ATM.

IMO you could try doing full body workouts three times a week, alternating with cardio (like you would in BBPS), or do lower body, upper body, cardio, rest and repeat, if you prefer split workouts vs. full body workouts
Old 12-23-14, 10:05 AM  
megrod74

Thanks, Rebecca!
megrod74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-14, 10:40 AM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by megrod74 View Post
I just downloaded the Basics I workouts. Any suggestions on how to use them? I was thinking, based on reading old threads, that I would split them - glute and thigh one day and upper/ core the next. And I would do them four days a week with cardio 3-5 days a week.

I have to admit I find Leah's website very confusing, not to mention she doesn't appear to be keeping up with it. I was a little concerned about the purchases but didn't have any problems.
I wish buying the BBPS I in phases was still an option. It is even mentioned in one of the FAQ's.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to using these, I just want to make sure I make the most of them.
TIA!
Hello! Yes I am a BIG BB fan and still doing BB. Your idea of using the basics will work. The ability to buy in phases went away when she changed from having a monthly subscription unfortunately. If you have her DVD's she does have a free download so you can do a rotation http://www.leahsaragofitness.com/category/giveaways/

The DVDs might be the best way to start economically before you buy all the downloads to see if you really click with her style.

Here is some information on "where to start" too. http://www.leahsaragofitness.com/new...arago-fitness/

Good luck and report back!
Old 12-23-14, 11:23 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by megrod74 View Post
Thanks, Rebecca!

Tags
ballet body