Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-15, 07:33 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

need advice: what rotation to do next

I have two weeks to go of P90X3 and am trying to decide what rotation to do next. I had a couple of setbacks during the time I was doing X3 and had to stop a for a week or two and I also was heavily modifying the first month or so because I was coming off an injury. So I didn't get great results (although I am a lot stronger), but it's understandable why that happened.

So I'm trying to decide if I should do another rotation of P90X3 now that I have no injury issues and can do it at full intensity or if I should do something else. I've never done the same rotation twice in a row and wonder if it would be too repetitive. On the other hand, I do have a decent strength now so maybe doing X3 again would be a good idea. I just bought Jillian's Killer Body so I could do that. I also have Rachel's D2S, which I've never done and MetRx 180 (also never done). I also have Les Mills Combat (did half about a year ago). TIA!
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-15, 12:52 AM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

I've never done any of the programs you mentioned. But personally, something in my subconscious rebels if I do the same thing for longer than 5 weeks, and derails me from any plan if I don't listen. And although restarting the rotation would not be doing the same thing for 5 weeks (since you would be back to doing the first 5 weeks of the rotation) I would do something else if it was me.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-15, 07:24 AM  
Tugger31

My vote is D2S. I agree with the other poster, you could get burnt out on P90X3. Do something fresh that will continue your strength gains and then go back to P90X3.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote