Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-20-15, 12:57 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
OMG Suzie... I feel so dumb!!! I totally missed the "miniature replica part

thanks for pointing that out, I can only imagine the OP's surprise had she missed the same bit and wound up buying the chair

I almost lost a gulp of my protein shake when I read this
Until Suzie pointed it out, I missed it too. That is so easy to miss as the last reviewer wrote. There must be some serious miniature chair collectors that are willing to buy it for $70.

Do you still have a link for the chair that you bought?

Debbie, LOL on your foreplay comment. I watched Year 2 a long time ago and I also thought that TA was sometimes using the chair just to be different.
Old 04-20-15, 09:40 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
Until Suzie pointed it out, I missed it too. That is so easy to miss as the last reviewer wrote. There must be some serious miniature chair collectors that are willing to buy it for $70.

Do you still have a link for the chair that you bought?

Debbie, LOL on your foreplay comment. I watched Year 2 a long time ago and I also thought that TA was sometimes using the chair just to be different.
That foreplay comment is like... CLASSIC!!! I love it. One has to be a VFer to understand those things, but sure is a classic for me

I wish I would have bought it online, Helen. I got my chair in a store in my town that usually carries cheap/discount/bulk stuff... clothes, housewares, furniture from China... you get the picture. I went there on a random day to buy something for my office (office supplies... I don't even remember) and when I saw the chair I started getting all happy and giddy aaaand of course I had to buy it. A week ago I saw the version without arms and I want it badly

I'm still laughing about the miniature chair incident, and my husband keeps making jokes about it. You guys have no idea how many laughs we've gotten out of it
Old 04-21-15, 10:21 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
That foreplay comment is like... CLASSIC!!! I love it. One has to be a VFer to understand those things, but sure is a classic for me

I wish I would have bought it online, Helen. I got my chair in a store in my town that usually carries cheap/discount/bulk stuff... clothes, housewares, furniture from China... you get the picture. I went there on a random day to buy something for my office (office supplies... I don't even remember) and when I saw the chair I started getting all happy and giddy aaaand of course I had to buy it. A week ago I saw the version without arms and I want it badly

I'm still laughing about the miniature chair incident, and my husband keeps making jokes about it. You guys have no idea how many laughs we've gotten out of it
Thanks anyway. It looks like I should just start looking for a chair.
Old 04-21-15, 02:23 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
Thanks anyway. It looks like I should just start looking for a chair.
There are several offers in Amazon that ship to the continental US that aren't as crazy expensive. You can sometimes find them used on ebay
Old 04-21-15, 02:48 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
That chair appears to be 6 inches tall. I think that would be a little small.
Bwahaha! I know she used to talk about "teeny tiny" bodies, but that's ridiculous!

LaCatrina, thanks for the laugh.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote