Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-24-14, 03:59 PM  
cherimac

You can get the challenge sent to your email. Go to Suzanne's site and click on Spring into Fitness. Sign up and you'll get the email.
Old 04-24-14, 04:05 PM  
donnamp

Thanks, Cheri and Carol!

I may just have to sign up!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-14, 08:21 PM  
kariev34

Does she offer a lot of variety wit her streaming workouts?
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-14, 12:44 PM  
donnamp

I have a silly question - does she leave the challenge schedule of workouts up for a period of time? The reason I ask is b/c right now I'm really loving Jessica's weekly rotation so I think I want to continue w/ that until I get tired of it and want a change, at which point, I think I'd like to join in on this challenge, but I don't want to miss out on the "schedule" if I don't join in right away.
Does this make sense? A vidiot's dilemma - spending lots of time figuring out what to do only to change your mind at the last minute!

Donna
Old 04-25-14, 01:46 PM  
hotncmom

The only issue I have with these streaming workout sites is too many choices leads me to feel overwhelmed! I am hoping as soon as myyogapro.com goes live, the structure of the courses will keep me on track. When I belonged to Suzanne's site, there were just so many choices that I couldn't choose!
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-14, 02:17 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I have a silly question - does she leave the challenge schedule of workouts up for a period of time? The reason I ask is b/c right now I'm really loving Jessica's weekly rotation so I think I want to continue w/ that until I get tired of it and want a change, at which point, I think I'd like to join in on this challenge, but I don't want to miss out on the "schedule" if I don't join in right away.
Does this make sense? A vidiot's dilemma - spending lots of time figuring out what to do only to change your mind at the last minute!

Donna
This time it's all done through her site. You click on 90 Day Slimdown and it takes you to the video/videos of the day.
Old 04-25-14, 02:29 PM  
donnamp

Thanks, Cheri! Do you think I could start at say Day 30?

Donna
Old 04-25-14, 03:28 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Today I did one of her Cardio Intervals workouts 20min, and Killer Abs 15min. I love the variety of her workouts! My only complaint is that I can't see the workouts real clearly on my laptop while doing them. My eyesight is not what it once was, lol! I really want to get a big desktop, with a BIG screen! It would be so much nicer!

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-14, 03:47 PM  
donnamp

Hi,

Sherry, I'm completely illiterate when it comes to computers/technology, but would there be a way for you to get your laptop to feed into your TV? I know my DH can do it, but I sure don't know how he does it.

Donna
Old 04-25-14, 04:18 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Thanks, Cheri! Do you think I could start at say Day 30?

Donna
You could. When you decide to do the challenge, you just go to the website and click on the link. It will take you to that day's workout so you'll be doing the same day's workout as everyone else. For the last challenge, I just did the last 6 weeks since I was late to the SBF party. I still had a lot of fun and good results.