Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-14, 08:59 PM  
momof10

[QUOTE=Honeydew;2393091]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
I would say ballet body downloads. They are so tough but don't run me into the ground.

I agree with this.
I agree too. I love the Ballet Body downloads and her DVDs.

Cheryl
Old 04-24-14, 09:03 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Breezy can you actually do Bootcamp without using the step and still get a good workout? I have that one at home, but I have been a little afraid to do it, because it looks hard from preview AND because they use the step.
Bubbles - You could do Bootcamp without the step. She does planks on and off the steps on her elbows with gliders on her feet. It would be easier without the step. That is one way to modify her workouts is to lower the step height or not use a step at all. She does a cardio segments on the step, but that can be done without a step, too. One of her last moves is squatting down onto the step and sitting to standing,now that would be hard to do without the step. You could just do something else in its place.

Cheryl
Old 04-25-14, 05:13 PM  
Jewels5

I just did Bar Method's Super Sculpting Workout today (received it in a trade) and half the time I was thinking to myself, "this is the hardest barre workout I have ever done!" I did it in the afternoon and normally do my workouts in the mornings. Maybe it was the difference in time of day but it sure did leave my shaking. You could even see Burr's legs shaking!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-14, 05:39 PM  
Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaispice View Post
All the Dream Body workouts led by Darby (i.e., the original,

I'd also include the Toniques that I've tried (excluding Premier which is more manageable) on this list due to their interminably challenging number of reps and types of exercises.
These are the first ones that came to mind for me, too!

be as relaxed as you can be, as you do what you gotta do.

~erich schiffman
Sophie is offline   Reply With Quote