Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-28-20, 09:40 AM  
Mickey12

Cola don’t declutter until you’ve done the other workouts again. Yikes! (speaking from someone who doesn’t get rid of many workouts at all) You don’t want any regrets and it’s only a little of your time wasted if you decide not to keep them.
Old 12-28-20, 11:42 AM  
DD546

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
This is one of the workouts I always look for on my thrift store trips. I know someday I will find it!
Thrift Books has a good copy for $4.19. Add a couple more and you'll get free shipping
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-20, 07:27 PM  
Cola

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
This morning I pulled out Oxygen In, Calories Out w/ Charlene Prickett. It was a nice one to re-visit.
<snip>
I am thinking of a back-to-basics January.
<snip>
Waves, Cola! It has been ages since we "talked"
Hi Donna! Im so happy to see you!
I do not have Charlene Oxygen In/Calories Out, it is certainly an oldie.
'Back-to-basics January' sounds good to me as Im planning on resurrecting an old 'variety' rotation that I used to do.
Cola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-20, 07:32 PM  
Cola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Cola don’t declutter until you’ve done the other workouts again. Yikes! (speaking from someone who doesn’t get rid of many workouts at all) You don’t want any regrets and it’s only a little of your time wasted if you decide not to keep them.
Hi Kim! you are right!
i hesitate mainly because, even though it is a compilation tape, it is still a vhs classic. a person cant just bop over to the video store and pick up a new one, haha. i promise to give the other 4 days a go, thanks for being the voice of reason
Old 12-30-20, 09:38 AM  
donnamp

Hi,
Checking back here w/ some more Charlene Prickett workouts. I so wish she would offer digital downloads of these oldies - I'm afraid my VCR will die or eat my tapes...

anyway...

Yesterday I did Strong at Any Age workout # 1 - this one is not a super oldie - i was from 2004. At the time it came out I probably found it boring, but now, it seems like a really sensible program - core strengthening just what we need the most!

Today I did the step workout from Get the Fat Off Cardio Cross Trainer - what a fun blast from the past. This one has stood the test of time, I enjoyed it in my 30's and now in my 50's.

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-20, 12:50 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Hi,
Checking back here w/ some more Charlene Prickett workouts. I so wish she would offer digital downloads of these oldies - I'm afraid my VCR will die or eat my tapes...

anyway...

Yesterday I did Strong at Any Age workout # 1 - this one is not a super oldie - i was from 2004. At the time it came out I probably found it boring, but now, it seems like a really sensible program - core strengthening just what we need the most!

Today I did the step workout from Get the Fat Off Cardio Cross Trainer - what a fun blast from the past. This one has stood the test of time, I enjoyed it in my 30's and now in my 50's.

Donna
I also enjoy doing the old Charlene Prickett workouts occasionally. I did Women with Balls a week or so ago. I love Charlene, she feels like an old friend to me.
Old 12-31-20, 03:24 PM  
Mickey12

Donna you inspired me to do a Charlene workout today. I did A Major Step. It’s steady state, moderate work, the choreography isn’t hard to pick up and it’s fun. Charlene was with Renee and Christine in this one. The beats per minute seemed a little slow though, I like my step a little peppier but still good cardio work.
Old 01-01-21, 01:11 PM  
Mickey12

Donna I did another Charlene Prickett workout today. A Firm Commitment - moderate weight work. It's an oldie from 1991, but a goodie. Charlene has really excellent form pointers and while she's giving you the pointers, you get a little rest.
Old 01-08-21, 12:38 PM  
Cola

ok, here is a dustbunny for you!

Crunch: Fat Blaster: The Next Step: Kendall Hogan: DVD: 30 mins (2004)

i cant remember the last time i did this workout but i have done it numerous times in the past. so there was no real excuse for me to miss some of the steps that i did this is still a basic routine but quite fun.

Last edited by Cola; 01-11-21 at 10:01 AM. Reason: added year of release
Old 01-08-21, 02:38 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola View Post
ok, here is a dustbunny for you!

Crunch: Fat Blaster: The Next Step: Kendall Hogan: DVD: 30 mins

i cant remember the last time i did this workout but i have done it numerous times in the past. so there was no real excuse for me to miss some of the steps that i did this is still a basic routine but quite fun.
This one's been languishing in my virgin pile. I think it's on a compilation dvd with an old Michelle Dozois step routine. Not sure if her routine is good too?
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dustbunny, oldies but goodies, vintage, vintage vfers, vintage workouts