Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-18-15, 01:33 PM  
cherimac

Eibhinn, if you go to the Bellyfit site they have pretty long clips of all the workouts. Mary at TF has good ones too. That way you can see the difference. The set is cleaner too.
Old 08-18-15, 07:18 PM  
naturalyogini

I downloaded 2 of the classes awhile back and only did them once. Half way through I got bored and had to force myself to finish the classes. I agree with everyone about the TIFTing. Alas, the music was great, especially on the Spirit class.
naturalyogini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 01:51 PM  
sherry7899

Alice did write me back. She said the upcoming classes are the same format as the dvds. She said no one had ever mentioned preferring a different format from doing"taking it from the top" several times to her before. I felt kind of badly about that, but I did it in a polite way. I did not say anything about consensus here, since they're already filming. I'm sure I'll enjoy the classes anyway

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 04:15 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Sherry, thanks for asking Alice some questions. The "No one has ever mentioned that before" line sounds kind of defensive. If I asked her to cue better, she'd probably really get bent out of shape. I'm sure no one has ever asked her to improve her cueing...
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-15, 12:06 AM  
smith938
VF Supporter

I actually NEED the TIFTing - that stuff is confusing until about the 10th time through and the moves have weird names. luckily for me I"ve done my favorite about 4 x now and can halfway follow along
Old 09-08-15, 01:33 AM  
Jennifer R
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith938 View Post
I actually NEED the TIFTing - that stuff is confusing until about the 10th time through and the moves have weird names. luckily for me I"ve done my favorite about 4 x now and can halfway follow along
Just goes to show that in a DVd format you can't please everyone. I HATE HATE TIFT for more than one or two run throughs. I have the Elements set and though I love the moves, I really can't take the repetition so I do them rarely. I really should let them go to someone who loves the format.

Anyone who wants these, let me know.

"I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused"--Elvis Costello
Jennifer R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-15, 02:18 AM  
smith938
VF Supporter

I usually don't like TIFTing but I find the stuff so confusing in these moves esp when they're not called normal names like knee up but stuff like bring down the sun. problem is the ones I've done she does a warmup then the cooldown is about the same and the workout she tifts one part a while then tifts another part then by the time she puts them together I've forgotten most of the other part. but I don't do these every day or even every week- I cycle through them as the mood strikes. I can definitely see tiring of them if I did them so often I memorized everything. I think it'd be nice if she'd chapter the stuff - I'd personallylike to skip that opening mediation stuff - blech when I'm in a hurry which I usually am-if she'd chapter then she could do each section of the workout then put it all together then offer a longer routine where there's not so much tifting for those who know the moves.
Old 10-18-15, 04:55 PM  
sherry7899

Alice posted that the workouts should be available in a few weeks. There are seven workouts. Each one focuses on a different chakra. The workouts are forty five minutes long. I hope they are mainly cardio.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-15, 05:59 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Alice posted that the workouts should be available in a few weeks. There are seven workouts. Each one focuses on a different chakra. The workouts are forty five minutes long. I hope they are mainly cardio.
Thanks for the update. I hope they are mainly cardio too.
Old 12-04-15, 10:15 PM  
that_tori_girl

Preorder is up. Short, short clips included.

http://www.bellyfit.com/store/produc...oddess-program

Tags
alice bracegirdle, bellyfit, cueing, tift, tifting