Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-15, 12:43 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
Yelly, these do appear to be the DVDs. I found the earlier threads on the DVDs here:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ht=garuda+dvds

and here:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ht=garuda+dvds

There are several excellent reviews/breakdowns of a few of the DVDs and the video titles are the same as the DVD breakdowns. The Barre & Mala DVD is in the Barre section.

If they add new videos regularly as they promise, then my 105 gbp price for the annual subscription will be worth it. If not........oh well - I've done worst with other purchases.
Cool! Thanks for looking that info up!

I hope they keep adding videos like they said. I don't know why, but I actually never even looked at the yearly sale price. I think you got a great deal for a whole year!! The workouts look amazing, and I can't wait to try them. You'll have to keep us updated so we know if they consistently add new content!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-15, 02:16 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
Cool! Thanks for looking that info up!

I hope they keep adding videos like they said. I don't know why, but I actually never even looked at the yearly sale price. I think you got a great deal for a whole year!! The workouts look amazing, and I can't wait to try them. You'll have to keep us updated so we know if they consistently add new content!
Sure will. If you can ask them for additional content, that would be great. I've already asked and will continue to do so periodically. :-)

The last 4 videos in the Barre section (I assume it's Mala) look great. I love his use of the stretch band with the barre. I wish I have a barre attached to the wall.
Old 12-04-15, 09:28 PM  
that_tori_girl

All the PayPal issues and lack of content have me slowly creeping back to the save-yer-$$$ (or would it be £££) side of the fence.

This is, of course, subject to change between now and the end of the year if you all start posting how wonder everything is. Keep the updates coming! I can FOMO with the best of them which always leads to credit card abuse.
Old 12-06-15, 02:21 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
Sure will. If you can ask them for additional content, that would be great. I've already asked and will continue to do so periodically. :-)

The last 4 videos in the Barre section (I assume it's Mala) look great. I love his use of the stretch band with the barre. I wish I have a barre attached to the wall.
I just dropped them a note requesting new content!

I agree about the last 4 Barre videos - I really liked the look of those as well, with his use of the band. I've been working out at the gym, and am trying to figure out a way to do these, since we don't have a barre there. So far, I've only had time to try the Chair workout. It was okay, but far too easy (although, to be fair, I chose it because I knew it would be easy, for that particular day). I'm excited to try the other videos throughout the month though.

That Tori Girl - If you don't have the dvd workouts, I still think this is a great deal (with the sale price), considering how expensive the dvd's were. They really are beautiful! If you're looking more for fresh content, then I'm not so sure. I hope they live up to their promise of adding new videos!
Old 12-07-15, 02:07 PM  
Yelly

I just got a reply from Garuda saying they are working on 20 brand new short classes, that will be available in a few months.
Old 12-07-15, 02:44 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
I just got a reply from Garuda saying they are working on 20 brand new short classes, that will be available in a few months.
Yay!!! Happy dance.