Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-08, 02:39 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Marcos Prolo Step Factory. I cannot get the choreography!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-08, 10:08 AM  
tapdancer

I can't get Patrick Goudeau's choreography!

"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking."

~Agnes De Milles~

tapdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-08, 01:51 PM  
a_real_twit
VF Supporter

Well, it used to be Mindy's All Systems Go but I traded it because it was too much. Now I'd say Drill Max or the floor cardio segment from Mindy's cardio Tool Box. All Body Attack is right up there too.

As for weights, Gymstyles and Ripped and Chiseled.

For floor legs - the Original Buns of Steel with Greg Smithy. I "still" cannot do all the reps and I've been trying for years!!!
Old 05-25-08, 02:45 PM  
getinshape

All Systems Go kicks my butt every time ... I still own it, but I only do it when I have a lot of energy or need to break out of a plateau. It's not easy, for sure, but it's effective!
Old 05-26-08, 07:47 AM  
Keepfitgirl

Imax 3 or Bodymax 2 - I'm always pooped after these .

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-08, 10:14 AM  
ponytail

When you guys (gals) refer to "Terminator" do you mean "The Gauntlet," "Imax Extreme," or "The Viper"? Just curious. I find "Imax Extreme" to be the toughest on that particular DVD. I also think the workout on "Hardcore Extreme" that mixes Imax 3 and the challenge portion of Kick Max pretty tough. Oh, and "Cardio Fusion" is no walk in the park, either.

"Body Max 2" is a doozie. I love it, though. I'm hoping STS will be super tough. I've never done any P90 stuff.

Toughest workout? I know most folks find 2 and 3 tougher, but I'd have to say the original Imax. Good golly is that a killer. ALL those plyo jacks, airborn jumps, and power scissors. And don't even get me started on interval 10... I've a love/hate relationship with this workout.
ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-08, 12:29 PM  
Mandy

When I say Terminator, I meant the Gauntlet. But you are right, Imax Extreme is tough too!
Old 05-26-08, 07:11 PM  
aunatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT
The entire Drill Max is tough.
For me too! I've had it over a year and I've only attempted it once . As I recall, it was a pitiful performance. Me panting heavily standing there about half the workout staring at Cathe. It wasn't pretty. I haven't worked up the nerve to try it again.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-08, 07:26 PM  
westiegirl

I would say IMAX 3 but I never tried it because it looks way to scary for me. I have watched it a few times just to see if I would get my nerve up. Nope, I don't see it happening.

I would say mostly anything Cathe is a toughie but some are more extreme than others.

I also think Sharon Twombly's All Body Attack is up there. The first time I tried that I couldn't even move the next day. She wasn't kidding with the title of this workout.
westiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-08, 11:43 PM  
goldenphoenix

Barry Bootcamp floor cardio

Even though Barry Bootcamp floor cardio portion (from the arm dvd) is only 20 minute long, it's tough for me and makes me want to puke. I rather do Cathe Cardio Fusion, Imax2, or the Imax Extreme from the Terminator.
goldenphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote