Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-15, 08:20 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
I'm wondering if Glenn somehow got under the dumpster.. the dead were eating the other guy on top of Glenn and he got to scramble under it. I really like him and do not want him gone. He looked pretty calm for a guy being eaten ...
I was right!!! Wishful thinking works!!! Crazy ending on Sunday! Love the rocket launcher story line!!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-15, 11:19 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
I was right!!! Wishful thinking works!!! Crazy ending on Sunday! Love the rocket launcher story line!!!
Yay!

My concern is now that we're all so relieved about Glenn that something truly heinous is coming. Naturally, I can't look away.

I'd almost given up on TWD. Last season things got so dark and violent that I actually did quit watching, but I gave them another chance this fall. So far, I'm enjoying the storytelling, but some of these dumb/self-destructive people are getting on my nerves.
Old 11-25-15, 04:46 AM  
pcdoctor01

I still have to watch the last 12 mins. Here are two questions. Why hasn't Michonne used a new set of walkers as bodyguards? If everyone had a set of walker bodyguards wouldn't they be safe from other walkers?

When the wolves were keeping the walkers in trucks, how were they able to get them to walk into a truck by playing music? It's almost like they were mesmerized by the music.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 07:22 AM  
T2B

I'm glad Glenn is alive but the way the scene played, he shouldn't be. What lesson has he learned? Nothing, risking his life again for people that I'm not invested in. I know what the writers want us to think, and feel, but I'm not buying it. I don't think they were expecting our reaction to them possibly killing Glenn so they're floating b.s. about wanting us to feel like Maggie felt not knowing if Glenn was alive or dead. Been there, done that at the prison and the long walk to Terminus.

I feel like the writers and Rob Kirkman are pranking us or they're so arrogant because of the slam dunk ratings, I don't know. When I watched the scene 5 week ago, I felt like that was the moment that the show kind of jumped the shark, for me. Watching how that scene played out last Sunday, I was thinking no freaking way. Didn't make sense.

pcdoctor - I ponder those same questions.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 09:51 AM  
BunnyHop

Weren't Michonne's walkers people she wanted revenge on somehow? (as in, being used in that way was a punishment for people who'd wronged her).

I haven't thought about it in a long time, so maybe I'm wrong.

And yeah, they do seem to have forgotten some of their hard won coping skills.
Old 11-25-15, 10:18 AM  
pcdoctor01

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
Weren't Michonne's walkers people she wanted revenge on somehow? (as in, being used in that way was a punishment for people who'd wronged her).

I haven't thought about it in a long time, so maybe I'm wrong.

And yeah, they do seem to have forgotten some of their hard won coping skills.
I think one walker was her boyfriend and the other her brother. (I think)
On another note, the girl that plays the doctor in Alexandria is Zoey from Nurse Jackie. I kept looking at last Sunday's episode and said she looks familiar.
Old 11-25-15, 03:49 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I'm so happy to see Glenn back. But I still have a weird feeling that something is going to happen. I'm just hoping that it's not Maggie. That would be cruel, and I swear, I'll be done with the show.

It's pretty easy to find spoilers online, and yes, there will be a few deaths next Sunday, plus something else that I will not say here.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 03:56 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
I'm so happy to see Glenn back. But I still have a weird feeling that something is going to happen. I'm just hoping that it's not Maggie. That would be cruel, and I swear, I'll be done with the show.

It's pretty easy to find spoilers online, and yes, there will be a few deaths next Sunday, plus something else that I will not say here.
Aggh! I'm torn between reading the spoilers and not!

I felt a little manipulated by Glenn's survival. It would have been more effective if I wasn't a devoted Talking Dead viewer - as others have said, the fact that Steven didn't appear that week was a tip-off that Glenn didn't die.

I hope Maggie doesn't die - in fact, I hope she gets a dedicated episode like others have had.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-15, 10:21 PM  
pcdoctor01

Morgan, Morgan tsk tsk.
I bet next time you won't be so trusting.
The kid was getting on my nerves saying mom.
No one else was talking so shut it up!
Old 11-30-15, 12:39 AM  
woodie

Morgan! Look what you did!!! I love the ending but that kid needs to quiet down. And Glenn seeing Maggie makes me think Maggie won't be on much longer... Can't wait until Feb!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite tv shows, fear the walking dead, ftwd, the walking dead, twd