Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-15-13, 09:54 PM  
lorajc

So.?Ôlala..did you like the workout? Was it fun and would you recommend we purchase if we like Dreambody and fusion workouts?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-13, 10:19 AM  
mmss0607

This is some new information Shandi sent me about the new Studiomixx DVDs (yes, DVDs!). I was impressed she answered very fast.

"our new DVDs will include ballet box, tabata sculpt(our old mixx 20/10 just renamed), and a new mixx with more cardio intervals than the first mixx we made.
I sent the DVDs out for duplication on Friday so should be 7-10 days.
Hope this helps!!"

I also asked about the difference of her workouts and Dream Body's. What I understood is that Deambody is faster with multiple movements happening at once. Her technique (Studiomixx) follows an specific format to sculpt and lengthen your muscles, isolating specific muscle groups to avoid losing form. She call it a "smart" workout!!

Hope this helps!
mmss0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-13, 10:38 AM  
LeanneM

Thanks for sharing the info, mmss0607!

These sound great -- and I'm definitely thinking about getting them, depending on the cost!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-13, 12:08 PM  
edensmom

These sound really good.

There are so many workouts coming out right now or soon that I want!
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-13, 12:47 PM  
azuniga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmss0607 View Post
This is some new information Shandi sent me about the new Studiomixx DVDs (yes, DVDs!). I was impressed she answered very fast.

"our new DVDs will include ballet box, tabata sculpt(our old mixx 20/10 just renamed), and a new mixx with more cardio intervals than the first mixx we made.
Hope this helps!!"

I also asked about the difference of her workouts and Dream Body's. What I understood is that Deambody is faster with multiple movements happening at once. Her technique (Studiomixx) follows an specific format to sculpt and lengthen your muscles, isolating specific muscle groups to avoid losing form. She call it a "smart" workout!!

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the info!!! I'm excited about these workouts!
Old 07-29-13, 06:58 PM  
afirmrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmss0607 View Post

Hope this helps!!"

Hope this helps!
So will the current download they have be one of the DVD?

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 05:46 AM  
violingal3

Thanks for the update, will definitely be interested if this is a more controlled version of DB. The instructor and other ladies in her posts have very inspiring physiques!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-13, 02:19 PM  
flamingoo

According to Facebook, preorder is in 10 days. There is a very small clip, but it is very short and didn't show much. I couldn't find much info on their website either. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-13, 06:17 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
According to Facebook, preorder is in 10 days. There is a very small clip, but it is very short and didn't show much. I couldn't find much info on their website either. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
Thanks for the info! Depending on the price, I might pre-order.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-13, 09:44 PM  
deineira

I just wanted to post that I bought this download and although I've only done it once, I liked it ok. I have been mulling over the new DB series (even though I returned the old one!), so this might be a better match for me. Some of the moves were somewhat familiar, but she definitely has her own style. It was a good lower body workout, and I definitely was burning during several of the moves. I will try to add this into my rotation weekly and will check back in a week or two to see if her pre-order has started.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
darby brender, dream body, fitness fusion, mixxtreme, shandi rooney, studio mixx